Report to General Manger.
Assist GM on assigned tasks.
Assist on activities of sales and technical departments.
About the JOB:
1. Work as a member of the HR team to provide an accurate and efficient administrative support to the HR department.
2. Together with the HR team you will support the delivery of the HR Action Plan, HR idea and the IKEA business objectives by working in partnership with all business functions and co-workers in the store.
About the ASSIGNMENT:
1. Deal effectively with all initial inquiries to the Human Resources function, and escalate where appropriate.
2. Responsible for ensuring all HR administrative systems are accurate, efficient and compliant with local audit procedures and all filing systems are up to date and accurate.
3. Work with the HR Manager to ensure that all candidates that have applied through the recruitment process receive a timely response ensuring that every applicant to IKEA receives the right communication at the right time.
4. Work with managers / team leaders to ensure all HR Administration is completed in a timely manner, including new starters, leavers, pay queries, personal and job changes thus ensuring legal compliance and minimum disruption to Co-worker pay.
5. Support the HR Manager to ensure that all administration tasks connected to employment law are completed in a timely and accurate manner; in particular disciplinary, grievance and appeal paperwork.
6. Support the HR Manager to ensure that we are at all times compliant with our responsibilities under local immigration law.
7. Together with the store HR team contribute to the development of the annual HR action plan aligned to the store business objectives.
8. Be the key advisor in the store for IKEA HR policies & procedures (maternity, paternity etc) support the line managers to ensure a consistent and fair approach. Guide and advise co-workers of the process, their responsibilities and the procedure to follow under IKEA policy
9. Be the superuser for HRIS.
10. Responsible for ensuring that all co-workers are supplied with the appropriate tools and equipment to deliver their job roles.