We are looking for native speaker of the applied language:
Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia)
• Native Speaker from above locale (Malay or Thai)
• Good English reading and writing skills
• Sense of local events, slang, and culture
• Detail-oriented, can-do attitude, and team player
• Listen attentively and verify accuracy of voice recognition data
• Ensure content is recognized correctly
• Full time; 8 hours/day workload at standard working hours.
• Location: Taipei City, Taiwan
Documentary Requirements for Taiwan Working Visa
1. 2-inch photo taken within 6 months
2. A copy of Passport and education diploma
3. Hired alien’s proof of work experience document (experience not require personal are exempt).
（1）A copy of qualification or licensing document such as a certificate of the applicant.
（2）Foreigners with the relevant degree from domestic or foreign universities: documentation of alien with 2 or more years of relevant work experience.
（3）Alien with over 1 year of service in a multinational corporation, and documentation of assignment to Taiwan.
＊Special note on scholastic documentation：
（1）Through public announcement, country-specific documents are required to be sent to our overseas diplomatic office’s inspector first. Please apply for examination document first.
（2）When sending in documents, please make sure the applicant retain the original or a back up copy. After application (if the submitted documentation is a copy, please make sure it’s legible) the submitted documents will be filed in accordance with regulations, and will not be returned to the applicant.
4. A copy of the employment contract.
5. If the applicant worked for 1 year previous to hiring at a Government Central Industry authority: a copy of Ministry of Finance’s annual income tax certificate.