1. Work with the Regional Cards and Mortgage teams to execute a robust control and governance framework for Asia and EMEA markets. Enhance the focus on controls and governance related to Cards and Mortgage business to ensure that controls are keeping in pace with the evolving business landscape.
2. Coordinate with Regional/Country technology and product teams to ensure the successful implementation of new regulatory/Citi policy requirements relating to Cards and Mortgage product launches or changes in the existing products.
3. Drive consistency across countries related to Product program documentation and standardization of key control processes through involvement in new product approval processes (e.g. NPA/CPAC/DPAC/Digital Risk Council) and ensure all new and existing policies and procedures are properly implemented.
4. Work with Regional counterparts to provide oversight and support in developing effective Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and monitoring parameters to cover end to end product.
5. Participate in CLGC (Cards and Loans Governance committee) quarterly to support the standardization of key control processes, escalation of significant issues etc.
6. Provide oversight on the TCF (Treating customers fairly) program. Work closely with Global CBORC team and Regional product teams to ensure critical changes are being implemented seamlessly.
7. Drive critical enhancements to the Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) program through alignment with evolving risks as well as changing business needs and policies, and ensuring the mapping of the Regulatory Control Matrix to the MCA is comprehensive.
8. Help drive a strong control culture and ensuring permanent controls readiness through proactive risk management and issue self-identification.
9. Provide advisory and support to the Cards and Mortgage team on Internal Audit reviews and regulatory exams.
10. Refine and augment the Regional Consumer Control Procedure Manual (RCCPM) to align with business strategy and cater for changes arising from evolving issues, trends and emerging risks.
11. Lead or support as appropriate the root cause analysis of material risk events and control breaks, work with country/regional functions and businesses to establish effective feedback loop to augment control management and share lessons learned with the country and region teams.
12. Coordinate and perform targeted onsite Peer Reviews in partnership with country and regional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with the support of local management.
13. Participate actively in Global initiatives and work groups representing Asia/EMEA GCB.
14. Participate actively and/or lead Regional initiatives and work groups representing Asia/EMEA Controls function.
1.AML CDD policies implementation
-Fully Implementation of all Citi Global and TWN regulatory
AML CDD strategies, initiatives, process and policies
-Implementing integrated process and procedures and come
out feasible workable solutions aimed at meeting internal and
external regulatory or policy guidance for all related impacted
consumer business and SME business
-Responsible for communicating with senior managers,
members of the Business and other Citi regional related
-Assist CBSU head on management the whole team by
developing an advance and updated MIS mechanism,
scorecard and capacity plan to monitor the whole team
working status to compliance with service level agreement
3.AML system projects implementation
-Work closely with cross regional and functional teams on
project and provide sound analysis and closely monitor the
status to fully implementation of any ad hoc AML system
-Produce progress status reports on various initiatives for
senior management reporting.
Responsible for the operations of the Consumer Business Support Unit (CBSU) and managing the department’s performance levels on matters related to KYC due diligence activities which are in accordance to the Global OneKYC Operating Model and standards.
1. Responsible for the operations of the department and managing the department‘s performance levels, escalating issues as they arise and ensuring resolution with emphasis in root cause to prevent re-occurrence.
2. Responsible to ensure CBSU team performs all customer due diligence related Periodic Review, Client Refresh, HRAC and Overlay (both manned and unmanned accounts) timely and accurately in accordance to the Global KYC standards.
3. Responsible to ensure CBSU Metrics reporting is executed timely – analyst to extract the monthly metrics/dashboard reports to local business, regional and global.
4. Ensure CBSU QA Analysts performs quality checks on all Periodic Reviews, HRAC/Overlays with corrective actions on defects/discrepancies. 5. Ensure OneKYC Interim Compensating Controls and/or Business Guidance Processes are adhered to by branches & CBSU based on Business Object Reports generated from CitiKYC system.
6. Manage coordination with other department management, local audit and compliance teams.
7. Manage relationships with country business management, local audit and compliance teams.
8. Define operating plans for the department, including budgeting capacity planning and resourcing annually.
9. Support the implementation and/or enhancements of the OneKYC operating model including CitiKYC platform and any subsequent strategic changes, regression testing as required and agreed by the business.
10. Acts as AML/KYC SME in mentoring and developing direct reports, particularly as it relates to the department‘s mandate.
11. Conduct performance appraisals of Team Lead and participate in the performance appraisal process of junior staff as needed .
1.Support General Services & Travel corporate project, process re-engineering & initiative implementation.
2.Responsible for coordinating and implementing General Services & Travel Regional projects in country.
3.Day-to-day communication with business and vendor, monitor suppliers‘ operation, and improve business process quality & productivity.
4.Identify and create responsible services‘ saving opportunities.
5.Use sound judgment to manage risk, improve control and ensure compliance.
6.Consolidate and prepare service MIS report and metrics reporting timely.
7.Engaged with General Services & Travel APAC Risk & Control to monitor team operations and ensure the processes are comply with operational procedure and policy.
8.Conduct end-to-end General Services & Travel process review to ensure process adhere to Global / Regional guidelines and country regulations.
9.Review and update country Operation Policy & Procedure or user manuals based on country / regional request, current regulation, or audit recommendation.
10.Support General Services & Travel corporate project, process re-engineering & initiative implementation.
11.Responsible for coordinating and implementing General Services & Travel Regional projects in country.
12.Day-to-day communication with business and vendor, monitor suppliers‘ operation, and improve business process quality & productivity.
13.Identify and create responsible services‘ saving opportunities.
14.Use sound judgment to manage risk, improve control and ensure compliance.
15.Consolidate and prepare service MIS report and metrics reporting timely.
16.Engaged with General Services & Travel APAC Risk & Control to monitor team operations and ensure the processes are comply with operational procedure and policy.
17.Conduct end-to-end General Services & Travel process review to ensure process adhere to Global / Regional guidelines and country regulations.
18.Review and update country Operation Policy & Procedure or user manuals based on country / regional request, current regulation, or audit recommendation.