•Manage and supervise the Liability and Assets Operations back office teams, covering Core processing of account opening, maintenances and customer instructions
•Ability to drive key projects to support the business growth. Lead the teams in initiating process enhancement projects.
•Responsible for department Risk and Control, such as MCA, DCFC, & COB, etc. Supervise the quality of day-to-day operation and manage relevant control activities.
•Partner with business teams to develop process improvements, solutions, and streamline operational workflows
•Applies good understanding of how the team/area interacts with other departments in accomplishing the objectives of the sub function / job family
•Adhere to policies, standard framework stated by the company to meet company operational guideline or external compliance policies
•Handling customer complaints and query resolution. Meeting SLA targets
•Deals with most problems collectively and has some latitude to resolve complex problems
- ● 初階授信人員,初階外匯人員 專業憑證
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
Customer Due Diligent project team senior analyst_CDD 專案資深分析師(Consumer Business Support Unit_客戶風險評估作業部)台北市中山區|月薪面議（經常性薪資四萬(含)以上）展開收合
1.AML CDD policies implementation
-Fully Implementation of all Citi Global and TWN regulatory
AML CDD strategies, initiatives, process and policies
-Implementing integrated process and procedures and come
out feasible workable solutions aimed at meeting internal and
external regulatory or policy guidance for all related impacted
consumer business and SME business
-Responsible for communicating with senior managers,
members of the Business and other Citi regional related
-Assist CBSU head on management the whole team by
developing an advance and updated MIS mechanism,
scorecard and capacity plan to monitor the whole team
working status to compliance with service level agreement
3.AML system projects implementation
-Work closely with cross regional and functional teams on
project and provide sound analysis and closely monitor the
status to fully implementation of any ad hoc AML system
-Produce progress status reports on various initiatives for
senior management reporting.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
1.Responsible for FINI business development and client relation maintenance
2.Existing own client base is a plus
3.At least 1 year related experience
4.Fluent English Communications.
- ● 證券商業務員 專業憑證
1. Work with the Regional Cards and Mortgage teams to execute a robust control and governance framework for Asia and EMEA markets. Enhance the focus on controls and governance related to Cards and Mortgage business to ensure that controls are keeping in pace with the evolving business landscape.
2. Coordinate with Regional/Country technology and product teams to ensure the successful implementation of new regulatory/Citi policy requirements relating to Cards and Mortgage product launches or changes in the existing products.
3. Drive consistency across countries related to Product program documentation and standardization of key control processes through involvement in new product approval processes (e.g. NPA/CPAC/DPAC/Digital Risk Council) and ensure all new and existing policies and procedures are properly implemented.
4. Work with Regional counterparts to provide oversight and support in developing effective Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and monitoring parameters to cover end to end product.
5. Participate in CLGC (Cards and Loans Governance committee) quarterly to support the standardization of key control processes, escalation of significant issues etc.
6. Provide oversight on the TCF (Treating customers fairly) program. Work closely with Global CBORC team and Regional product teams to ensure critical changes are being implemented seamlessly.
7. Drive critical enhancements to the Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) program through alignment with evolving risks as well as changing business needs and policies, and ensuring the mapping of the Regulatory Control Matrix to the MCA is comprehensive.
8. Help drive a strong control culture and ensuring permanent controls readiness through proactive risk management and issue self-identification.
9. Provide advisory and support to the Cards and Mortgage team on Internal Audit reviews and regulatory exams.
10. Refine and augment the Regional Consumer Control Procedure Manual (RCCPM) to align with business strategy and cater for changes arising from evolving issues, trends and emerging risks.
11. Lead or support as appropriate the root cause analysis of material risk events and control breaks, work with country/regional functions and businesses to establish effective feedback loop to augment control management and share lessons learned with the country and region teams.
12. Coordinate and perform targeted onsite Peer Reviews in partnership with country and regional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with the support of local management.
13. Participate actively in Global initiatives and work groups representing Asia/EMEA GCB.
14. Participate actively and/or lead Regional initiatives and work groups representing Asia/EMEA Controls function.
Responsible for the operations of the Consumer Business Support Unit (CBSU) and managing the department’s performance levels on matters related to KYC due diligence activities which are in accordance to the Global OneKYC Operating Model and standards.
1. Responsible for the operations of the department and managing the department‘s performance levels, escalating issues as they arise and ensuring resolution with emphasis in root cause to prevent re-occurrence.
2. Responsible to ensure CBSU team performs all customer due diligence related Periodic Review, Client Refresh, HRAC and Overlay (both manned and unmanned accounts) timely and accurately in accordance to the Global KYC standards.
3. Responsible to ensure CBSU Metrics reporting is executed timely – analyst to extract the monthly metrics/dashboard reports to local business, regional and global.
4. Ensure CBSU QA Analysts performs quality checks on all Periodic Reviews, HRAC/Overlays with corrective actions on defects/discrepancies. 5. Ensure OneKYC Interim Compensating Controls and/or Business Guidance Processes are adhered to by branches & CBSU based on Business Object Reports generated from CitiKYC system.
6. Manage coordination with other department management, local audit and compliance teams.
7. Manage relationships with country business management, local audit and compliance teams.
8. Define operating plans for the department, including budgeting capacity planning and resourcing annually.
9. Support the implementation and/or enhancements of the OneKYC operating model including CitiKYC platform and any subsequent strategic changes, regression testing as required and agreed by the business.
10. Acts as AML/KYC SME in mentoring and developing direct reports, particularly as it relates to the department‘s mandate.
11. Conduct performance appraisals of Team Lead and participate in the performance appraisal process of junior staff as needed .
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系