Manage Taiwan TTS Account Service Operation
- Lead the TW ASO to provide high quality service on account opening and
- Improve productivity by process re-engineering and digital solutions to meet
- Work with stakeholders to enhance client experience on account service
- Build a healthy control environment to mitigate operating risk
- People development
Manage concurrent projects and changes in parallel • Coach/mentor project managers to perform local and regional projects • End to end manage and monitor project delivery quality • Perform the interface across functions, business groups and regional teams • Lead self-initiatives locally or assignments from region • Overall accountability for project delivery and SLA management • Continue improvement of services delivery • Issue management, report and escalate exceptions • Track and oversight end to end management processes
The Role Responsibilities
Act as (second line) Risk Control Owner under the Group’s Risk Management Framework for those aspects of Regulatory Compliance relating to [AML/Sanctions/ABC], and escalate issues as appropriate.
Our Ideal Candidate
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It‘s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
Strategy (Responsibilities that are related to the development and implementation of a strategy)
Business (Responsibilities related to the delivery of business and / or financial objectives)
• Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
• Keep track of and provide advice to relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices and policies related to FCC.
Processes (Processes for which the role is responsible under the ORF as 1st & 2nd line; for executing / completing, and for supervising)
• Providing governance and oversight over the implementation of FCC-related policies and procedures in [Globa/Region/Country/Business] to ensure compliance with such policies and procedures.
• Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to [AML/Sanctions/ABC].
Risk Management (Responsibilities Under Risk Management Framework – both execution and supervisory)
• Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management [EDIT IF REQUIRED].
• Provide advice on the application of risk management frameworks (e.g. ORF, GRA).
• Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
• Make recommendations (and/or implement) to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks and/or findings of concerns from investigations.
• Assess risks arising from products / segments / geographies / customers / transactions.
• Inform senior management and relevant regulators of serious regulatory breaches (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
• Advise relevant stakeholders on outcomes of [AML/Sanctions/ABC] risks identification and assessment methodologies.
• Provide intelligence (to internal forums) on specific clients, client-types and emerging risk typologies.
• Provide intelligence inputs to support calibration of bank’s Risk Methodologies (including aggregate client risk, product risk and country risk assessments).
• Oversee the review and analysis of the client base to identify and manage high risk clients, or specific country reviews.
• Collate, analyse and interpret data in reports to senior management and relevant governance/risk committees.
• Design and maintain dashboards and metrics that allow FCC to dynamically monitor financial crime risk and operational performance for key FCC processes.
• Analyse and interpret data to produce reports that help the bank identify and manage emerging areas of risk / vulnerability and thus drive remediation action within the FCC function.
Regulatory & Business conduct (The below is mandatory standard wording, do not remove)
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Manage a team of Fund Accountants involved in the preparation of net asset valuation for unit trusts and investment funds for regional clients, as well as ensuring all client deliverables are produced accurately and timely in accordance with client service level agreement.
• Review the balance sheet, income statement and other reports prepared for unit trusts and investment funds
• Be familiar with operational processes within asset management and custodian operations to review and recommend process improvements and automation
• Be the focal point of contact for clients, fund managers, trustee, auditor and any other 3rd parties
• Provide coaching, guidance and support to the team on technical, professional and client issue.
• Be able to manage the preparation and the review of financial statement for funds audit.
• Involve in new client implementation, UAT system testing, business enhancement/innovative project etc
Responsible for Global / Multinational corporations with specific to professional Firms / FI / Tech & Services‘ employee banking & key management priority banking
Origination and management of target key corporations
Develop and deliver the proposition to the leading corporations in target industries
Originate and manage EB and Management / Partner Banking mandates for the corporations.
To take responsibility and accountability for managing the risk profile and quality of the designated portfolio with the objectives of maximising profits and returns whilst minimising bad debts.
To actively cross-sell the Bank’s other products and services and ensure that this portion of the Segment’s targets are met.