• Manage a team of Fund Accountants involved in the preparation of net asset valuation for unit trusts and investment funds for regional clients, as well as ensuring all client deliverables are produced accurately and timely in accordance with client service level agreement.
• Review the balance sheet, income statement and other reports prepared for unit trusts and investment funds
• Be familiar with operational processes within asset management and custodian operations to review and recommend process improvements and automation
• Be the focal point of contact for clients, fund managers, trustee, auditor and any other 3rd parties
• Provide coaching, guidance and support to the team on technical, professional and client issue.
• Be able to manage the preparation and the review of financial statement for funds audit.
• Involve in new client implementation, UAT system testing, business enhancement/innovative project etc