1. Review Corporate clients’ financial statements and book the respective account entry into Citibank global standard spreading sheet. Need 100％ accuracy in terms of account entry booking as we need to run the debt rating model from the sheet.
2. Help portfolio RMs/ARMs in related party checking through well-established Citibank system.
履歷投遞日期: 2018/10/01~2019/5/31 (錄取額滿為止)
甄選日期: 2018/11/01 起
到職日: 2019/1/1 起
國立清華大學 國際產學營運總中心 RAISE計畫 03-5715131 轉 34581、35195
Senior responsible for leading cross functional projects in the Consumer Bank on behalf of business.
Candidate will assist management to actively manage the full project lifecycle of major initiatives; and will have particular responsibility for coordination and oversight of testing methodologies. Ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of bank processes, procedures and technology, coupled with hands on project and testing expertise. Candidate should be comfortable managing “virtual” teams, incorporating vendors, offshore expert resources, as well as local cross functional teams. Certain projects may also involve external partners.
Role will report to CBM, and candidate should also be comfortable providing updates to CTL’s management forums as well as the Board of Directors, if required.
This role is expected to have significant strategic impact on Citi’s future business and operations model, and the chosen candidate will play a major role in the transformation of the bank.
Roles / Responsibilities:
• Oversees medium to large size/moderately to highly complex projects on behalf of consumer business in conjunction with relevant business/product, operations or technology teams.
• Assists project sponsors throughout the project life cycle to manage requirements, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
• Acts as the single point of leadership accountability to drive all business testing activities for assigned programs, projects or product implementations (including oversight of testing by other units if applicable)
• Ensures that testing scripts, resources and training of testers is appropriate to the project complexity, and holds all teams accountable for results.
• Interact with the internal and external stakeholders with metrics’ and MIS that gives the view on the QA status and progress accurately. This may include reporting to management forums and/or CTL Board of Directors as required.
1. Maintain quality account management, including business solicitation, transaction follow-up and relationship enhancement at appropriate interface level.
2. Perform industry study and credit analysis ; assist RM / Senior Banker to ensure a robust annual CA review process and quarterly monitoring process.
3. Execute ad-hoc project and new initiatives to facilitate business needs.
4. Communicate with clients to resolve issues and enhance client experience and Voice of Client.
Perform Derivatives & Structuring transactions, design new product, and provide tailor made solution, cross sell with other Treasury colleagues. Target client group will be MNC.