1.- Brief customers Citibank products and services.
2.- Perform account opening process for CAW payroll customers.
3.- Probe customers needs and cooperate with CAW RM to provide financial products and services for customer.
4.- Responsible for credit card cross – sell.
1. Review Corporate clients’ financial statements and book the respective account entry into Citibank global standard spreading sheet. Need 100％ accuracy in terms of account entry booking as we need to run the debt rating model from the sheet.
2. Help portfolio RMs/ARMs in related party checking through well-established Citibank system.
The IBC plays the crucial role of leading product risks management functions at TTS. As the product risks manager, the IBC is responsible for driving the TTS product risk management and control function for TTS Taiwan. The IBC presents a single, coordinated face to functional teams include but not limited to legal, compliance, finance and operation, ensuring TTS’s reputation as the well control and most dynamic business organization. In both leading the product risk management and protecting the franchise, the IBC must achieve collaboration and alignment across all stakeholders.
The key responsibility of the Corp Banking Business manager is supporting Corp Banking Management to maintain a robust Risk and Control environment within the Corp Banking business. The needs to have thorough understanding of Corp Banking business, an in depth knowledge of the end-to-end process flows together with a thorough familiarity of the inherent risks and controls.
Job function includes:
•Help to drive the business growth through new initiatives and pipelines follow up; follow up key financial impact and booking through revenue tracking and revenue analysis for action plans
•Track revenue trend to ensure the booking is in line with the deal arrangement/structure; raise feedback to finance, sort out solutions for timely and appropriate MIS adjustments to remedy revenue booking issues
•Coordinate with various desks and ensure timely and accurate submission to BPA of the weekly Flash-Revenue Estimates.
•Monitoring and tracking for completeness and timeliness of Operational Events reporting and inputs into EEMS.
•Monitoring and Tracking to ensure regulatory, self-identified and internal audit Corrective Action Plans get addressed and closed by the various desks timely and thoroughly.
•Be the Lead BRC (Business Recovery Coordinator) and Records Retention Officer. Responsibility includes the comprehensive planning, updating and timely execution of the COB plan and Records Retention inventory.
•Develop and implement control procedures to ensure the business is in compliance with corporate policies, regulatory requirements and regulations.
•Lead discussions with Legal, Compliance and Audit in relation to internal controls related matters.
•Undertake the Manager Control Assessment (MCA) self-assessment process, including active identification and management of control issues.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of corporate customers located in Taiwan
- Achieve sales targets by cross sell banking products including cash, trade, loan, treasury.
- Responsible for risk management of the portfolio assigned and developed
-Lead & Drive assigned FC team to achieve sales targets and ensure other deliverables
- Enhance FC professionalism and productivity through various efforts, including training, coaching, joint calls, seminar, and other communication activities
a. Perform Banking service related operation process, such as:
Liability account opening/closing process
Liability agreement setup/Maintenance
Quality check for accuracy control process
b. Responsible for daily supportive jobs, such as:
Liability account Maintenance
AO code/status change
Account Balance Certificate
LUS closing & reopen process
1. 透過駐點花旗分行開發客戶，提供信用卡 / 信用貸款 / 銀行帳戶，針對客戶需求推薦最適當商品。
6. 分行據點開發資源(Walk in客人、既有存戶名單)
1. Maintain quality account management, including business solicitation, transaction follow-up and relationship enhancement at appropriate interface level.
2. Perform industry study and credit analysis ; assist RM / Senior Banker to ensure a robust annual CA review process and quarterly monitoring process.
3. Execute ad-hoc project and new initiatives to facilitate business needs.
4. Communicate with clients to resolve issues and enhance client experience and Voice of Client.
• Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
• Providing assurance over the quality of IA’s work via formal QA products (e.g., Scorecards, Thematic Reviews, Hot reviews, Site Reviews) and providing day to day support and guidance to APAC auditors on methodology-related matters.
• Be a change agent in the continuous improvement program to deliver and maintain a best in class QA function; sharing best practice and lessons learned with the APAC IA teams; developing tailored training as and when needed.
• Assist in the review and improvement of global IA methodology and practices.
• Operate independently as a QA partner across the product lines, forming partnerships at all levels within IA. Support the QA Director in fostering a strong QA partnership with Product Chief Auditors in the region and the Chief Auditor for ICG.