- 台北市信義區|月薪 35,000~50,000元展開收合
1.- Brief customers Citibank products and services.
2.- Perform account opening process for CAW payroll customers.
3.- Probe customers needs and cooperate with CAW RM to provide financial products and services for customer.
4.- Responsible for credit card cross – sell.
The IBC plays the crucial role of leading product risks management functions at TTS. As the product risks manager, the IBC is responsible for driving the TTS product risk management and control function for TTS Taiwan. The IBC presents a single, coordinated face to functional teams include but not limited to legal, compliance, finance and operation, ensuring TTS’s reputation as the well control and most dynamic business organization. In both leading the product risk management and protecting the franchise, the IBC must achieve collaboration and alignment across all stakeholders.
The key responsibility of the Corp Banking Business manager is supporting Corp Banking Management to maintain a robust Risk and Control environment within the Corp Banking business. The needs to have thorough understanding of Corp Banking business, an in depth knowledge of the end-to-end process flows together with a thorough familiarity of the inherent risks and controls.
Job function includes:
•Help to drive the business growth through new initiatives and pipelines follow up; follow up key financial impact and booking through revenue tracking and revenue analysis for action plans
•Track revenue trend to ensure the booking is in line with the deal arrangement/structure; raise feedback to finance, sort out solutions for timely and appropriate MIS adjustments to remedy revenue booking issues
•Coordinate with various desks and ensure timely and accurate submission to BPA of the weekly Flash-Revenue Estimates.
•Monitoring and tracking for completeness and timeliness of Operational Events reporting and inputs into EEMS.
•Monitoring and Tracking to ensure regulatory, self-identified and internal audit Corrective Action Plans get addressed and closed by the various desks timely and thoroughly.
•Be the Lead BRC (Business Recovery Coordinator) and Records Retention Officer. Responsibility includes the comprehensive planning, updating and timely execution of the COB plan and Records Retention inventory.
•Develop and implement control procedures to ensure the business is in compliance with corporate policies, regulatory requirements and regulations.
•Lead discussions with Legal, Compliance and Audit in relation to internal controls related matters.
•Undertake the Manager Control Assessment (MCA) self-assessment process, including active identification and management of control issues.
1.Responsible for front-to-back risk and control related matters for DM
2.Manage and execute the End-to-End MCA program for DM Reviews and appraises the control design soundness and control effectiveness; Perform ongoing reviews & assess the adequacy of controls, operating procedures are in compliance with all policy and standards; Drive enhancements to the MCA program to raise the effectiveness and change management to the next level.
3.Act as the principal contact person for DM related internal audits and external/ regulatory audits.
4.Responding promptly to detected offenses/potential issues, findings, etc., assist with development of corrective action and reporting findings to DM
5.Governance the implementation and adherence of regulatory and policy requirements, Lead the review, revision and implementation of written policies and procedures in DM; lead to implement new global, regional or country control initiatives for DM.
6.Issues communication, reports, guidelines, memorandum, etc. detailing conclusions and providing recommendation for control improvements to DM as needed
7.Subject Matter Expert advisor to the Insurance Business with regards to operational risk and controls. Actively participate in DPAC and NPAC related manner.
8.Develop and manage effective lines of communication with the respective line supervisors and heads in the DM
- 台北市信義區|月薪 36,000~60,000元展開收合
1.Cash Teller related transaction
2.Account maintenance, follow up and coordination
3.Handle customer dispute/issues
4.Support business goal–- Teller referral
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗（信託法規乙科） 專業憑證
1.Responsible for managing compliance risk in the entity covering IBD, equities, research and fixed income products.
2.Act as regulatory contact for the entity
3.Represent the entity to participate in industry association to facilitate better industry development
4.Manage regulatory change process for the entity
5.Supervisor junior compliance staff and help them develop
6.Actively work with key stakeholders in the entity to foster a better control environment to mitigate compliance and franchise risk.
7.Manage monitoring and surveillance programs in the entity.
8.Coordinate entity board meeting
- ● 商業及管理學門,法律學門 相關科系
-Lead & Drive assigned FC team to achieve sales targets and ensure other deliverables
- Enhance FC professionalism and productivity through various efforts, including training, coaching, joint calls, seminar, and other communication activities
- ● 人身保險業務員,投資型保險商品業務員,外幣收付之非投資型人身保險資格證照,銀行內部控制與內部稽核測驗(一般金融),投信投顧營業員,金融市場常識與職業道德,信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗（信託法規乙科） 專業憑證
1. Maintain quality account management, including business solicitation, transaction follow-up and relationship enhancement at appropriate interface level.
2. Perform industry study and credit analysis ; assist RM / Senior Banker to ensure a robust annual CA review process and quarterly monitoring process.
3. Execute ad-hoc project and new initiatives to facilitate business needs.
4. Communicate with clients to resolve issues and enhance client experience and Voice of Client.
• Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
• Providing assurance over the quality of IA’s work via formal QA products (e.g., Scorecards, Thematic Reviews, Hot reviews, Site Reviews) and providing day to day support and guidance to APAC auditors on methodology-related matters.
• Be a change agent in the continuous improvement program to deliver and maintain a best in class QA function; sharing best practice and lessons learned with the APAC IA teams; developing tailored training as and when needed.
• Assist in the review and improvement of global IA methodology and practices.
• Operate independently as a QA partner across the product lines, forming partnerships at all levels within IA. Support the QA Director in fostering a strong QA partnership with Product Chief Auditors in the region and the Chief Auditor for ICG.
- ● 法律學門,商業及管理學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 23,100~40,000元展開收合
Relationship management of between 100 to 120 selected GSG subsidiaries clients. Covered clients are mainly existing clients classified as ‘Maintain/Exit’ under the ‘GAME’ classification, with simple flow business needs that are highly concentrated in TTS, FX and CPM products, and simple credit needs under approved elsewhere facilities.
GSG Client Desk is an efficient and effective ICG Coverage Utility (Banking & TTS/FXLM), sales and relationship oriented to appropriately meet the needs of the assigned clients, seeking to increase our wallet share as well as clients’ satisfaction.
•Perform annual account plan or client review for each assigned client, identifying relationship status and potential to growth.
•Develop a call plan for the portfolio and ensure its accomplishment, pursuing frequent and proactive interactions with clients.
•Identify new business and cross sell opportunities within the assigned portfolio, mainly for TTS, FX and CPM products, and upload them into CRM. Prepare and send client proposals for TTS product opportunities according to the processes established with Product, and follow up until implementation is completed. Coordinate sales of other products with the respective product areas, promoting deepening campaigns.
•Revenue and drivers monitoring and ensure they are correctly mapping among CIW. Prepare monthly portfolio review.
•Ensure revenue and drivers goals accomplishment
•Ensure productivity, service and client satisfaction indicators are above the minimum defined standard.
•Build and maintain strong and close relationship with country, regional and global GSG teams in order to learn and execute the regional and global strategy for the clients.
•Build and maintain strong and close relationship with Product, Operations and other partners in the country.
•Ensure client’s documentation and information is up to date and complete according to the Bank and regulatory requirements. Follow up on documentary exceptions until they are regularized.
•Ensure full accomplishment of all risk, compliance and control policies and procedures for the assigned portfolio and the unit (i.e. CADDs, AML alerts, EUDD, COB, etc
•Promote cooperation and a permanent team work environment within the Desk, and serve as back up for other relationship officers within the unit.
•Attend training and learning opportunities to remain current and up to date on products, markets and regulatory issues.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 36,000~60,000元展開收合
-Cash Teller related transaction
-Account maintenance, follow up and coordination
-Handle customer dispute/issues
-Support business goal–- Teller referral
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗（信託法規乙科） 專業憑證
- Develop and manage a portfolio of MME customers located in Taiwan
- Achieve sales targets by cross sell banking products including cash, trade, loan, treasury.
- Responsible for risk management of the portfolio assigned and developed