- Managing a team of 10+ staffs where in the team will be responsible for carrying out end to end Net Asset Value of Mutual Fund schemes
- The team would have overall responsibility for:
- Thorough understanding of Mutual fund accounting and reconciliations.
- Maintain working knowledge of various internal processes including KOP’s, local Regulations & Guidelines
- Manage year-end financials and reconciliation related activities
- Manage Internal Audits - Group/Concurrent.
- Ensure that there are no critical audit observations in the Regulatory /client/ Internal Audits
- Handling new client migrations and reconciliations
- Publishing MIS, monitoring breaks and timely escalations to client/ Internal stakeholders
- Attending service review meetings with clients and maintain cordial client relationship.
- Prioritise Business concerns/ issues & ensure timely resolution
- Review of Income equalisation and distributable surplus
- Review of NAV to the Press, Registrar, etc.
- Review of Trial Balance Scrutiny
- Audit co-ordination and finalization of accounts
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients and ensure client deliverables and ad hoc requests are delivered as per agreed timelines.
- Streamlining existing processes and devising better ways of doing things through automation etc
- Contribute to the development of fund administration franchise and continuous improvement of processes and controls
Pls forward your C.V. to email@example.com