* Prepare and process daily operation for FX/MM inter- bank and customer deals.
* Prepare daily / weekly / monthly reports for internal control and local authority.
* Maintain bank/customer information in processing system.
* Maintain daily registration of CBC board rate and reconcile RTGS balance.
* Conduct filing works for all documents (e.g. dealing sheets, reports, etc.)
1. Product analysis and selection: regularly provide selected product sales kits, including review product position, product strategy, performance comparison and competitor analysis.
2. Market update: provide weekly market comments and timely response for major market changes.
3. Contact window with fund managers: constantly inform internal and external clients the most update investment theme and strategy from overseas fund managers.
Please forward your C.V. to email@example.com
1. According to daily transactions to calculate the correct net asset value (NAV) on the daily basis. Verify the balances with the custodian’s bank. Deliver fund accounting reports to relevant departments.
2. Prepare and check the fund accountings’ daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to internal & external parties.
3. Communicate with internal units/departments initiatively for problem solving or daily processing.
4. Execute the system testing for a project.
5. Execute account opening with domestic counterparties.
6. Review day-to-day process and raise out anytime if there is any risk concern.
7. Review existing workflow and propose any improvement idea or suggestion anytime.
8. Prepare fund holdings prices, such as equity/bond/FX/futures/options/FoF from Bloomberg and Reuters system.