1.Responsible for Retail Banking sales planning and strategy
2.Design and execute Sales incentive program, including target setting, grading and frontline sales communication.
3.Support Sales performance analysis and t sales productivity related initiatives.
4.Sales performance tracking and MIS analysis
5.Regional / cross-functional communication
1. Merchant Acquiring Policies management and merchant approval
2. Third Party Credit Risk (TPCR) / Payment System Risk Management (PSRM) management and approval.
3. Cards Credit Bureau Reporting governance
4. Region/Global contact for merchant / TPCR/PSRM monitoring / reporting
5. Manage Risk Management ECU control governance policy / process
6. Training coordinator for Region /Global Risk Management training hosted in Taiwan
7. Assist the CRM to manage department expense and FTE budgets
8. Serve the role of GCB Risk Management BUCO and MCA/QAF Coordinator
1. Credit Cards Portfolio Management, and monitoring and strategy execution/implementation
2. Regulatory Reporting/Submission (e.g. local bureau reporting, CCAR, RRTS and Basel II reporting, etc.)
3. Model validation and system implementation for Cards product
4. Portfolio regular MIS generation and monitoring (e.g. PQR, QAF, etc.)
1.Focus on monthly PQR Reporting and coordinate with related parties for any new requirements
2.Focus on Risk Mitigation program performance tracking and all types of MIS requirements
3.Focus on regular reporting related to regulatory bureau reporting, CCAR and Basel
4.Manage all types of system modification and implementation related to unsecured lending product
5.Scorecard Management including regular performance monitoring, system and strategy implementation
1. Analyze customer behavior and present data insight for business decision making from revenue opportunities to potential risk control
2. Produce campaign leads and track program effectiveness based on strategies made
3. Various ad hoc requests per Business needs
• Solve customers' complex business problems using innovative analytical techniques
• Familiarity with data mining and analytics approaches
• Communicate with people of various technical and business backgrounds, including the ability to explain difficult technical concepts in simple terms to business users.
• Work independently and in a team environment.