1.Responsible for front-to-back risk and control related matters for Retail Banking business, covering all aspect in Product, Marketing, Sales and Distribution processes.
2.Manage and execute the End-to-End MCA program for Retail Banking business.
3.Reviews and appraises the control design soundness and control effectiveness; Perform ongoing reviews & assess the adequacy of controls, operating procedures are in compliance with all policy and standards; Drive enhancements to the MCA program to raise the effectiveness and change management to the next level.
4.Act as the principal contact person for Retail Banking business related internal audits and external/ regulatory audits.
5.Responding promptly to detected offenses/potential issues, findings, etc., assist with development of corrective action and reporting findings to Retail Banking business
6.Governance the implementation and adherence of regulatory and policy requirements, Lead the review, revision and implementation of written policies, procedures, standards of conduct and compliance programs in Retail Banking business; lead to implement new global, regional or country control initiatives for Retail Banking business.
7.Issues communication, reports, guidelines, memorandum, etc. detailing conclusions and providing recommendation for control improvements to Retail Banking Business as needed
8.Subject Matter Expert advisor to the Retail Banking Business with regards to operational risk and controls.
9.Develop and manage effective lines of communication with the respective line supervisors and heads in the Retail Banking Business
- |會計服務台北市信義區|面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|5年工作經驗以上|碩士展開收合
Project management and business development targeting transactions in the context of acquisition, disposal, financing, joint venture, and restructuring
1. Position KPMG Deal advisory at the forefront of transaction opportunities
2. Develop sector coverage as to both relationship and insights
3. Manage transactions as to business proposition, project organization and deal process as well as stakeholders communication
4. Collaborate with client and other advisors to consider full dimension of a transaction including but not limited to industry, business model, financials, tax, valuation, organization, legal, and other operating dynamics
- Managing a team of 10+ staffs where in the team will be responsible for carrying out end to end Net Asset Value of Mutual Fund schemes
- The team would have overall responsibility for:
- Thorough understanding of Mutual fund accounting and reconciliations.
- Maintain working knowledge of various internal processes including KOP’s, local Regulations & Guidelines
- Manage year-end financials and reconciliation related activities
- Manage Internal Audits - Group/Concurrent.
- Ensure that there are no critical audit observations in the Regulatory /client/ Internal Audits
- Handling new client migrations and reconciliations
- Publishing MIS, monitoring breaks and timely escalations to client/ Internal stakeholders
- Attending service review meetings with clients and maintain cordial client relationship.
- Prioritise Business concerns/ issues & ensure timely resolution
- Review of Income equalisation and distributable surplus
- Review of NAV to the Press, Registrar, etc.
- Review of Trial Balance Scrutiny
- Audit co-ordination and finalization of accounts
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients and ensure client deliverables and ad hoc requests are delivered as per agreed timelines.
- Streamlining existing processes and devising better ways of doing things through automation etc
- Contribute to the development of fund administration franchise and continuous improvement of processes and controls
Pls forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Strategic business partner to the leadership team
2. Lead the analysis, planning and manage the Profit & Loss Statement (revenue, cost, operating profit) to support execution of organizational strategies. This includes all aspects of the business from manufacturing to supply chain to the business
3. Drive the reporting process and ensure that all statutory matters are in compliance with the laws and regulations at all times, including accounting, tax and other financial transactions
4. Cash management, short-term financing, banking relations and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners, foreign exchange management, property and liability insurance, credit and collection etc.
5. Monitor the working capital KPIs
6. Ensure accuracy of the accounting and control information held in and reported from the organization’s accounting systems
7. Responsible for direct and indirect taxes compliance reporting and audit activity
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance / Accounting and a professional certification (CPA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
2. Minimum of 20 years’ relevant finance experience in multinational, preferably with manufacturing / auto industry
3. Proven track record of business partnering and fiduciary responsibility
4. Demonstrate knowledge in manufacturing transfer pricing policy and tax rules
5. Track record in Mergers & Acquisitions transactions is a plus