Leading transactions and advisory mandates with a portfolio of assignments at any one time.
Producing key transaction outputs – e.g. modelling analysis, information memoranda, investment committee analysis, and present these appropriately to Independently developing opportunities and building a portfolio of opportunities / projects to assist with business development; providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporates, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
● public sector PPP procurement
● bid/sell-side transaction advisory, project development advisory financial feasibility, business case, commercial model study, market analysis project finance model build, model review, PF debt raising advisory policy and regulatory advisory working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure sectors support on project/engagement management, client communication liaising with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
- Price verification levelling analysis
Price Verification Package preparation & attestation for unverified position
Unverified input review - Bond Opt, Corp Bond & structured Bond
Interco pricing classification confirmation
Price Verification Meeting and PL impact analysis
- Market Value adjustments (reserves)
Bid/Offer spread MVA calculation
MVA summary for entry posting
MVA adjustment for each desk
- Independent Price Verification calculation review
For securities, FX forward and interest rate delta
- Participate in the implementation of the various Treasury related systems
- Structured Product Support
Product Program Review
- Spreadsheet Computing management
Design, maintenance and control
1.Responsible for front-to-back risk and control related matters for Retail Banking business, covering all aspect in Product, Marketing, Sales and Distribution processes.
2.Manage and execute the End-to-End MCA program for Retail Banking business.
3.Reviews and appraises the control design soundness and control effectiveness; Perform ongoing reviews & assess the adequacy of controls, operating procedures are in compliance with all policy and standards; Drive enhancements to the MCA program to raise the effectiveness and change management to the next level.
4.Act as the principal contact person for Retail Banking business related internal audits and external/ regulatory audits.
5.Responding promptly to detected offenses/potential issues, findings, etc., assist with development of corrective action and reporting findings to Retail Banking business
6.Governance the implementation and adherence of regulatory and policy requirements, Lead the review, revision and implementation of written policies, procedures, standards of conduct and compliance programs in Retail Banking business; lead to implement new global, regional or country control initiatives for Retail Banking business.
7.Issues communication, reports, guidelines, memorandum, etc. detailing conclusions and providing recommendation for control improvements to Retail Banking Business as needed
8.Subject Matter Expert advisor to the Retail Banking Business with regards to operational risk and controls.
9.Develop and manage effective lines of communication with the respective line supervisors and heads in the Retail Banking Business
Project management and business development targeting transactions in the context of acquisition, disposal, financing, joint venture, and restructuring
1. Position KPMG Deal advisory at the forefront of transaction opportunities
2. Develop sector coverage as to both relationship and insights
3. Manage transactions as to business proposition, project organization and deal process as well as stakeholders communication
4. Collaborate with client and other advisors to consider full dimension of a transaction including but not limited to industry, business model, financials, tax, valuation, organization, legal, and other operating dynamics
- Managing a team of 10+ staffs where in the team will be responsible for carrying out end to end Net Asset Value of Mutual Fund schemes
- The team would have overall responsibility for:
- Thorough understanding of Mutual fund accounting and reconciliations.
- Maintain working knowledge of various internal processes including KOP’s, local Regulations & Guidelines
- Manage year-end financials and reconciliation related activities
- Manage Internal Audits - Group/Concurrent.
- Ensure that there are no critical audit observations in the Regulatory /client/ Internal Audits
- Handling new client migrations and reconciliations
- Publishing MIS, monitoring breaks and timely escalations to client/ Internal stakeholders
- Attending service review meetings with clients and maintain cordial client relationship.
- Prioritise Business concerns/ issues & ensure timely resolution
- Review of Income equalisation and distributable surplus
- Review of NAV to the Press, Registrar, etc.
- Review of Trial Balance Scrutiny
- Audit co-ordination and finalization of accounts
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients and ensure client deliverables and ad hoc requests are delivered as per agreed timelines.
- Streamlining existing processes and devising better ways of doing things through automation etc
- Contribute to the development of fund administration franchise and continuous improvement of processes and controls
Pls forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org