1. Strategic Revenue Management: (70％)
• Responsible for gate-keeping Trade Investment Architecture and holding Channel Leads accountable to Net Sales and within the Trade Architecture (returns and promotion budget).
• Analyze return results and report to leadership team monthly. Develop mechanism for projecting future returns and propose actions to avoid returns.
• Analyze promotion spending and report to leadership team monthly.
• Develop process and standards for promotion ROI. Train/educate team.
• Analyze and lead sales & marketing colleagues to analyze promotion effectiveness.
• Recommend promotion changes to improve ROI.
• Partner with Trade Marketing and Sales to ensure promotion calendar reflects ROI learnings.
• Develop high-level insights to influence affiliate strategy and direction.
2. Portfolio Profitability Leadership: (15％)
• Analyze product portfolio and customer portfolio to recommend a tiering strategy (ie growth / maintain / harvest).
• Partner with brand and customer teams to track spending and recommend spending shifts to maximize profitability.
• Connect with other markets to reapply learnings and report to region/globe.
3. Cost of Goods Savings and Margin Improvement: (10％)
• Identify 1-2 savings ideas.
• Partner with Hsinchu Taiwan manufacturing site to define the potential savings.
• Partner with brand team(s) to support their project to realize the savings.
4. Share learnings with other PCH Markets: (5％)
• Create a forum to share process, tools and learnings with other APAC markets for reapplication.
• Connect and learn from similar positions in ANZ and US.
The Business Operation and Planning Lead is responsible for engaging sales and marketing departments by coordinating activities which support efficient and effective business operation.
This includes responsibility for company in TW Leadership Team meetings, company in TW Monthly Town Halls, the sales operation, business analytics, Standard of Process alignment with internal and external requirements, Incentive Compensation plans management, customer services management, deployment of automation tools.
He/She will lead engagement with 〝Business Technology〝 (BT) to improve systems that will make operations more efficient and effective.
The Business Operation and Planning Lead also supervises Business Operation Team and customer service team. He/She ensures company in TW organization aligns with internal and external compliance requirements. This leader also as responsibility to coordinate the annual planning process.
This role plays a critical role being responsible for aiding the incentive compensation planning, design, implementation, administration and monitoring. This position will ensure the programs are aligned with the Company’s strategic objectives, complied with legal requirements, and are competitive and cost-effective.
Maintaining sales operations performance in quality is critical for the role. He/She leads the position to allocate resources including manpower, tools, policies and procedures to ensure the sales operation meets internal and external needs with efficiency and effectiveness. The role has to manage the business data coming out meaningful business analytics and insights for operation performance improvement resources.