• Work in finance team and perform Asia Pacific FP&A function.
• Provide proactive management advice via consolidate financial measurement/KPIs
• Develop regional financial analysis/planning models through benchmarking, and process analysis.
▋PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be responsible for regular financial reports preparation, including weekly sales report, monthly sales and GP analysis, expense analysis etc., in an accurate and timely manner.
• Play as a business partner to provide professional financial analysis and support, i.e. sales business unit results calculation and tracking, new market business investment analysis, pricing analysis for new business unit /operation sites, and other new initiatives, etc.
• Streamline reporting and analysis processes through initiating and monitoring business results analysis projects.
• Assist in business planning cycle on request
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
• Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
• Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
• Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• Capture and offsetting cash received against invoice
• Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
• Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
• Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
• Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
• Email documents to accounts and follow up.
• Ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager.
3. 熟諳Execl、Power point、Word、Access等軟體操作及製作圖表。