- 台北市信義區|月薪 30,000~80,000元月薪 30,000~80,000元|1年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
ASE Technology Holding (ASEH) is looking for junior IR (Investor Relations). ASEH is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in IC assembly and test, and has extended the presence in electronic manufacturing services through our subsidiary, USI.
- Conducts regular tracking of performance metrics of ASEH and peers
- Creates presentations and/or other communication materials to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Monitors and collects broker reports and consensus estimations. Presents the opinions of the investment community to the management team on a regular basis
- Communicates and presents a consistently applied investment message to the investment community and analysts
- Establishes and manages equity research and investor relationships
- Analyzes and presents financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
Third Party Credit Risk/Payment System Risk Management/Merchant & Risk Governance Manager 消金信用卡特約商及其他非個人授信產品風險管理主管|銀行台北市信義區|月薪面議（經常性薪資四萬(含)以上）展開收合
1. Merchant Acquiring Policies management and merchant approval
2. Third Party Credit Risk (TPCR) / Payment System Risk Management (PSRM) management and approval.
3. Cards Credit Bureau Reporting governance
4. Region/Global contact for merchant / TPCR/PSRM monitoring / reporting
5. Manage Risk Management ECU control governance policy / process
6. Training coordinator for Region /Global Risk Management training hosted in Taiwan
7. Assist the CRM to manage department expense and FTE budgets
8. Serve the role of GCB Risk Management BUCO and MCA/QAF Coordinator
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 35,000~45,000元月薪 35,000~45,000元|經驗不拘|專科展開收合
- 台北市信義區|月薪 31,000~50,000元月薪 31,000~50,000元|經驗不拘|大學展開收合
b.研究KPMG Global 與目前業界的解決方案，與同仁分享
Provide financial analysis of assigned global projects including assessment of financial risk, calculation of revenue recognition and maintenance of complete and accurate project accounting records. Provide training, analysis and support for internal and external customers.
● Perform Start-up, Maintenance and Retrospective analysis of project budgets in accordance with project analysis processes.
● Conduct monthly required analysis meetings with Global Project Managers to review critical project information and develop project trends and forecasts.
● Maintain complete and accurate project financial records in accordance with GAAP.
● Provide timely project information and margins to finance to support revenue recognition on a percentage completion basis.
● Deliver understandable project analysis information to project team members and management as part of the Monthly Project Review Process.
● Work with project team to proactively identify issues affecting project results and profitability.
● Identify workable solutions to minimize risk and maximize profitability.
● Work with other analysts to identify project trends and issues.
● Enter budgets and necessary project information into the financial accounting system and project analysis files to allow for accurate project coding, invoicing and accounting.
● Assist with project invoicing and grants forecasting as necessary.
● Monitor accounts receivable for assigned projects and work with sponsor to achieve timely payment of invoices.
● Serve as a financial resource to project managers or other project team members.
● Provide project financial training, as necessary.
● Respond to project manager, sponsor, business development director or other customer requests for project information.
● Develop payment schedules to maintain positive project cash flow and minimize risk of foreign currency exchange.
● Review contracts and payment language to assure accuracy of contracts.
More information: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CLINIPACE&cws=1&rid=4030
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
1. Perform fieldwork regularly to review payments of the client according to the guideline set forth in the engagement contract.
2. Draft cash monitoring monthly reports under the instruction and supervision of the engagement manager.
- ● 會計學類,一般商業學類 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|1年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
Leading transactions and advisory mandates with a portfolio of assignments at any one time.
Producing key transaction outputs – e.g. modelling analysis, information memoranda, investment committee analysis, and present these appropriately to Independently developing opportunities and building a portfolio of opportunities / projects to assist with business development; providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporates, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
•public sector PPP procurement
•bid/sell-side transaction advisory, project development advisory financial feasibility, business case, commercial model study, market analysis project finance model build, model review, PF debt raising advisory policy and regulatory advisory working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure sectors support on project/engagement management, client communication liaising with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
- 台北市信義區|面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|經驗不拘|大學展開收合
KPMG 財務風險顧問服務, 為國內首屈一指兼顧大數據分析與風險管理二者之專業團隊。在金融科技與大數據分析之產業趨勢下，提供給金融業最佳的顧問服務。也提供以大數據分析、金融分析、信用評等、市場風險、信用風險、市場風險、資產負債管理、金融科技等職志的同仁，最好的生涯發展。期待有抱負、有理想、有創意與想法的你加入。
- ● 數理統計學類 相關科系
We are looking for professionals with superior analytical thinking to join ASE Group Strategic Marketing and Planning Department in Taipei worldwide headquarter. ASE Group is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in IC assembly and test, and we have extended our presence in electronic manufacturing services through our subsidiary, USI. The position will have the great fast-track involvement in group strategic planning / business development and exposure to global technology dynamics and leading electronic and semiconductor companies. An ideal candidate will be able to organize insightful reports and analysis to senior management and facilitate the growth of our group.
- Conduct market analysis on electronic and semiconductor industry to help our group identify business opportunities
- Perform regular tracking for group operational & financial performances and deliver insights to senior management.
- Perform researches on potential M&A targets and partnership opportunities with execution plans.
- Utilize effective communication skills and problem-solving thinking to work closely with different departments within ASE Group to ensure company growth.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering and manufacturing teams to assist senior management make strategic business decisions with our market intelligence.
- BS/BA or MS/MBA in business administration, finance, or equivalent
- Solid knowledge or experience in electronic, semiconductor, or EMS/ODM industry is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Superior Excel financial modeling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Native proficiency in Chinese/fluent in English speaking and writing
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Carryout credit limit and payment terms assessment of all customers
• Prepare and manage daily release of blocked orders
• Manage accounts receivable and aging status while maintaining DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) within target
• Perform collection activity on delinquent accounts
• Ensure accurate and timely allocation of payments
• Manage customer enquiries
• Prepare relevant reports (i.e. DSO, cash flow forecast) in a timely and accurate manner
• When required closely work with sales department in reviewing customer accounts, receivables and disputes
• Any other ad-hoc assignments and projects required