- In charge of internal auditor for worldwide stations, including:
1. Maintain and update the audit program.
2. Manage the yearly audit schedules.
3. Perform pre-audit preparation, actual field audit, as well as to come up with audit draft report.
4. Post audit support to monitor/follow up on the improvement actions/timelines.
- Assist on Group monthly financial package, including business analysis and commentary, preparation of the region/stations assigned.
- Be the coordinator of the review and the approval process of worldwide Capital/general spending requests.