ASE Technology Holding (ASEH) is looking for junior IR (Investor Relations). ASEH is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in IC assembly and test, and has extended the presence in electronic manufacturing services through our subsidiary, USI.
- Conducts regular tracking of performance metrics of ASEH and peers
- Creates presentations and/or other communication materials to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Monitors and collects broker reports and consensus estimations. Presents the opinions of the investment community to the management team on a regular basis
- Communicates and presents a consistently applied investment message to the investment community and analysts
- Establishes and manages equity research and investor relationships
- Analyzes and presents financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Handle all Account payable Tasks effectively and efficiently
2. Prepare payment based on designated date.
3. Submitting the bi-monthly VAT filing to Tax Bureau.
4. Employee expense reports.
5. Handle all expenses booking on a timely basis and to ensure compliance with IFRS and company policy.
1. Good communication skills.
2. At least 3 years’ experience in accounting firm is preferred
Leading transactions and advisory mandates with a portfolio of assignments at any one time.
Producing key transaction outputs – e.g. modelling analysis, information memoranda, investment committee analysis, and present these appropriately to Independently developing opportunities and building a portfolio of opportunities / projects to assist with business development; providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporates, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
•public sector PPP procurement
•bid/sell-side transaction advisory, project development advisory financial feasibility, business case, commercial model study, market analysis project finance model build, model review, PF debt raising advisory policy and regulatory advisory working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure sectors support on project/engagement management, client communication liaising with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
We are looking for professionals with superior analytical thinking to join ASE Group Strategic Marketing and Planning Department in Taipei worldwide headquarter. ASE Group is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in IC assembly and test, and we have extended our presence in electronic manufacturing services through our subsidiary, USI. The position will have the great fast-track involvement in group strategic planning / business development and exposure to global technology dynamics and leading electronic and semiconductor companies. An ideal candidate will be able to organize insightful reports and analysis to senior management and facilitate the growth of our group.
- Conduct market analysis on electronic and semiconductor industry to help our group identify business opportunities
- Perform regular tracking for group operational & financial performances and deliver insights to senior management.
- Perform researches on potential M&A targets and partnership opportunities with execution plans.
- Utilize effective communication skills and problem-solving thinking to work closely with different departments within ASE Group to ensure company growth.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering and manufacturing teams to assist senior management make strategic business decisions with our market intelligence.
- BS/BA or MS/MBA in business administration, finance, or equivalent
- Solid knowledge or experience in electronic, semiconductor, or EMS/ODM industry is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Superior Excel financial modeling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Native proficiency in Chinese/fluent in English speaking and writing
KPMG 財務風險顧問服務, 為國內首屈一指兼顧大數據分析與風險管理二者之專業團隊。在金融科技與大數據分析之產業趨勢下，提供給金融業最佳的顧問服務。也提供以大數據分析、金融分析、信用評等、市場風險、信用風險、市場風險、資產負債管理、金融科技等職志的同仁，最好的生涯發展。期待有抱負、有理想、有創意與想法的你加入。
1. Credit Cards Portfolio Management, and monitoring and strategy execution/implementation
2. Regulatory Reporting/Submission (e.g. local bureau reporting, CCAR, RRTS and Basel II reporting, etc.)
3. Model validation and system implementation for Cards product
4. Portfolio regular MIS generation and monitoring (e.g. PQR, QAF, etc.)