•1. Gathering critical information from meetings with each lab/ function and producing useful reports
• 2. Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• 3.Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• 4.Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• 5.Performing requirements analysis.
• 6.Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• 7.Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• 8.Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• 9.Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
• 10.Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• 11.Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
• 12.Conduct and coordinate financial, procurement, inventory, facility, services lines, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning
• 13.Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
• 14.Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies
• 15.Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• 16.Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
• 17.Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
• 18.Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• 19.Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- ● 財務金融學類 相關科系
Costing, Analyzing tasks (20-30％):
1. Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor with the relevant team & business controller to support pricing accuracy
2. Analyzing changes in portfolio, raw materials, services provided, ect. to determine effects on cost
3. Constructs and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation solution needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management
4. Performs proactive cost tracking and monitoring of cost development
5. Performs target costing projects and margin analysis by portfolio, region and provides reports to the management team
Billing, AR & Collection tasks (60％-70％):
6. Daily handle invoicing to our global and domestic customers for assay services, which include project-based studies, and necessary paperwork is necessary.
7. Daily match customer incoming payments that can be in multiple foreign currencies, and maintain full and accurate details of invoice and collection records for accounting clerks of a shared service center to keep correct balance of relating accounting ledgers.
8. Weekly provide invoice aging and overdue report to monitor collection status
9. Monthly provide thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
10. Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines.
11. Consistently follow up on unpaid invoices by taking various kinds of dunning actions, including but not limited to working with external collection agency when appropriate to obtain maximum reimbursement.
12. Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients in billing and collection process.
- ● 會計學類 相關科系