1. Strategic Revenue Management: (70％)
• Responsible for gate-keeping Trade Investment Architecture and holding Channel Leads accountable to Net Sales and within the Trade Architecture (returns and promotion budget).
• Analyze return results and report to leadership team monthly. Develop mechanism for projecting future returns and propose actions to avoid returns.
• Analyze promotion spending and report to leadership team monthly.
• Develop process and standards for promotion ROI. Train/educate team.
• Analyze and lead sales & marketing colleagues to analyze promotion effectiveness.
• Recommend promotion changes to improve ROI.
• Partner with Trade Marketing and Sales to ensure promotion calendar reflects ROI learnings.
• Develop high-level insights to influence affiliate strategy and direction.
2. Portfolio Profitability Leadership: (15％)
• Analyze product portfolio and customer portfolio to recommend a tiering strategy (ie growth / maintain / harvest).
• Partner with brand and customer teams to track spending and recommend spending shifts to maximize profitability.
• Connect with other markets to reapply learnings and report to region/globe.
3. Cost of Goods Savings and Margin Improvement: (10％)
• Identify 1-2 savings ideas.
• Partner with Hsinchu Taiwan manufacturing site to define the potential savings.
• Partner with brand team(s) to support their project to realize the savings.
4. Share learnings with other PCH Markets: (5％)
• Create a forum to share process, tools and learnings with other APAC markets for reapplication.
• Connect and learn from similar positions in ANZ and US.