The Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for independently completing all aspects of assigned internal audits (e.g., planning, fieldwork, wrap-up) in the APAC region and special projects across functions ex-APAC, as necessary. Internal audits include reviewing financial statements, testing business processes (e.g., order-to-cash, source-to-pay, inventory, payroll, compliance with regulations for interactions with healthcare professionals). In addition, the Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for overseeing internal control activities for Lotus.
1.Review subsidiaries‘ monthly and annual financial reporting to headquarter
2.Review subsidiaries‘ management/financial report, all SOPs and operating procedures.
3.Review subsidiaries‘ accounts details
4.Budgeting and current status reporting
5.Conduct consolidation report
6.Review subsidiaries‘ contracts with financial and business view
7.Review subsidiaries‘ cash flow and cash/Bank management
8.Others job assignment
ZHAOYI Management is a growing and dynamic accounting and tax firm headquartered in the Silicon Valley that offers accounting, tax, and management consulting services to publicly-traded companies, privately-held businesses, and high-net-worth individuals.
The Tax Manager is responsible for managing the tax functions in the firm. We are seeking an individual with strong technical and managerial skills.
- Project planning for all tax related matters including FAS 109, FIN 48, income, franchise, property, and sales and use taxes.
- Manage the tax compliance function including review of Federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Prepare and/or review the FAS 109 tax provision for privately-held and publicly-traded clients.
- Prepare and/or review quarterly estimated tax and extension payments for corporate and individual clients.
- Lead tax consulting projects including domestic and international tax planning strategies.
- Prepare technical tax memos for clients.
- Manage staff members.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients.
- BA/BS degree, Masters in Taxation preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum 5 years of tax experience, including managerial experience
- Strong technical knowledge of FAS 109
- Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of tax laws and issues
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and completing projects in a growing and fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- High proficiency in Excel and tax software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage a team
- Excellent attention to details
Please send your resume for consideration.