ZHAOYI Management is a growing and dynamic accounting and tax firm headquartered in the Silicon Valley that offers accounting, tax, and management consulting services to publicly-traded companies, privately-held businesses, and high-net-worth individuals.
The Tax Manager is responsible for managing the tax functions in the firm. We are seeking an individual with strong technical and managerial skills.
- Project planning for all tax related matters including FAS 109, FIN 48, income, franchise, property, and sales and use taxes.
- Manage the tax compliance function including review of Federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Prepare and/or review the FAS 109 tax provision for privately-held and publicly-traded clients.
- Prepare and/or review quarterly estimated tax and extension payments for corporate and individual clients.
- Lead tax consulting projects including domestic and international tax planning strategies.
- Prepare technical tax memos for clients.
- Manage staff members.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients.
- BA/BS degree, Masters in Taxation preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum 5 years of tax experience, including managerial experience
- Strong technical knowledge of FAS 109
- Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of tax laws and issues
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and completing projects in a growing and fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- High proficiency in Excel and tax software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage a team
- Excellent attention to details
Please send your resume for consideration.
- ● 一般商業學類,財政學類,財務金融學類 相關科系