• Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
• Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
• Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
• Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• Capture and offsetting cash received against invoice
• Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
• Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
• Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
• Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
• Email documents to accounts and follow up.
• Ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager