ZHAOYI Management is a growing and dynamic accounting and tax firm headquartered in the Silicon Valley that offers accounting, tax, and management consulting services to publicly-traded companies, privately-held businesses, and high-net-worth individuals.
The Senior Tax Associate is primarily responsible for reviewing and preparing complex individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns. We are looking for a talented individual who wants to be an important part of our dynamic team.
- Review and prepare Federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax and extension payments for corporate and individual clients.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Supervise Tax Associates and provide guidance to their learning and development.
- Conduct tax research and planning.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of Federal tax compliance experience from a Big 4 or regional public accounting firm
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- High proficiency in Excel and GoSystem Tax software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
Please send your resume for consideration.
1. Prepare monthly managerial reports and consolidated report.
2. Prepare periodical operation report and assist the preparation of finance and operation review meeting materials.
3. Involve in assessing investment / divestment decision.
4. Assist financial audit and project in oversea subsidiaries as assigned.
5. Perform other related duties as assigned.