Supply Chain Specialist
• Lead and team work with 3PLs / Vendors to meet company requirements and resolve issues, include forwarders, express and domestic transportation companies. Also lead Practical Process Improvement plans, to meet 3 items per quarter. Efficient communication with order management and sales teams
• Demand & supply review by sales Channel & product Category, to increase in-stock availability and volume team work with sales department to close revenue gap through supply chain effectiveness.
• To enhance forecasting accuracy and inventory right Qty, right time through engaging cross functions include customer order team, inventory planning team, Supply Chain relative teams. in order to minimize pop up issues, urgent resource consumption and throughput hockey trend.
• Work on daily transactions and administration tasks discipline
• Own supply chain team Metrics and continue to work ongoing PPI projects (Scrapping Reduction, MTO Idle Reduction)
-University or above International university is preferred; Supply Chain / Product Supply major is preferred
-Life Science or chemistry major is reference
-3~ 5 years of forecast planner or DRP planner and supply Chain / Transportation relative working experience.and have managing 3PL.
-have Pharmaceutical, life science or chemical industries working experience is plus.
-Good in English