To complete all documentation, customs and general operational tasks for Import Air Freight shipments as per standard operating procedures (SOP) and key performance indicators (KPI).
• To ensure that all freight details are entered into all relevant systems accurately and within agreed time frames.
• To ensure that all customs declaration required documents are prepared on time, including certificates.
• To ensure that all required documents are prepared and are in place prior to shipment arrival at destination.
• To prepare and send all documentation to consignee for confirmation.
• To prepare and issue invoices accurately based on company‘s requirements.
• To complete all tasks required to release company documents.
• To check and acknowledge correctly subcontractors & suppliers‘, including invoice, as per agreed quotation.
• To check internal invoices, ensure they are issued correctly as per the rules and agreement.
• To input and check company‘s system according to the deadline.