How do manufacturers ensure finished goods leave from factory to the airport in time to their destinations? Our airfreight export operation team works closely with the Customs to ensure loading and export clearances are executed on schedule. If you wish to further develop your career in a large organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to join the team.
In this role, you will work with a team to service a dedicated portfolio of customers, ensuring all data entry are timely and accurate within related documents.
We are interested in service-oriented individuals who understand the importance of providing an excellent customer experience. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities, international exposure and a rewarding career in logistics. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is a global leader in logistics, start a conversation with us and click apply today!
Tasks and Responsibilities
• To ensure that all freight details are entered into all relevant systems accurately and within agreed time frames.
• To ensure that all customs declaration required documents are prepared on time, including certificates.
• To ensure that all required documents are prepared and are in place prior to shipment arrival at destination.
• To prepare and send all documentation to consignee for confirmation.
• To prepare and issue invoices accurately based on company‘s requirements.
• To complete all tasks required to release company documents.
• To check and acknowledge correctly subcontractors & suppliers‘, including invoice, as per agreed quotation.
• To check internal invoices, ensure they are issued correctly as per the rules and agreement.
• To input and check company‘s system according to the deadline.