★有意應徵者：請直接主動電洽 王先生 手機 0980889939★
This position will be based in Taipei office. As a member of the International Language program team, he/she will be in charge of selling language courses to customers.The successful candidates will be responsible for executing online/offline sales, activity plans and operational support for the team.
Sales- to execute the sales plan and achieve target sales goals.
Marketing – participate in some local marketing, and understand competitive positioning. Participate in Fairs, Information Meetings, etc
Customer service – manage the customer service and administrative part of the process (pre-departure information etc). This position requires a lot of direct customer contact and selling, even some complaint handling.
* Develop and maintain group / corporate account
* Can work independantly
* Prepare Contract,internal order with relative departments.
* Reply/answer guest questions via phone or e-mail.
* Have patient and can take pressure from work.
* Good teamworker. Can pick up and learn products in the limited time.
* Had hotel/hospitality working experiences will be a plus.
M Moser Associates is an international firm of architects and interior designers specialising in designing and building corporate offices. We have over 760 staff in fifteen offices, including Taipei and twelve other Asian cities, London, and New York.
Our office in Taipei is now looking for professional to join our Business Development function and further develop our business in Taiwan in cooperation with M Moser’s global Business Development Team located in various offices.
The successful candidate will need to do the following:
1. Establish a network of contacts with high level executives of client companies through participation in business association activities; developing relationship with other business service professionals such as real estate agents for mutual referrals, and also using our firm‘s own extensive clientele base in Taiwan and elsewhere internationally.
2. Pursue prospective clients together with the M Moser design and project professionals by developing a trusting relationship with clients through thoroughly understanding and communicating the excellence of our firm‘s services.
3. Assist in closing deals with clients through working closely with the project professionals of our firm, providing accurate perspectives on the decision making process within the client organsiation.
To meet these challenges, you will probably possess these qualities:
• persistence and charming
• a keen sense of team work
• good communication skill
• international experience