4. 制定電商部的月、季、年度銷售目標，根據目標提出針對性的銷售策略，並可以帶領 團隊落實執行.
5. 根據業績、市場反饋等對運營、營銷工作進行監督、控制和績效評估，及時調整營銷 策略，保證營銷目標的持續超預期達成.
7. 負責組織和建立銷售運營團隊，並對團隊進行業務管理、培訓、考核、團隊制度建設 等各方面工作的安排。對團隊進行有效的激勵，提高團隊戰鬥力.
※ About the Job
1. To be the face of IKEA BUSINESS in the store focusing on meeting the specific requirements of business and home customers who need to fit out their entire space with furniture.
2. To create, present and negotiate relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial furnishing solutions built on the customer‘s needs. This will improve conversion, encourage repeat purchases, and strengthen IKEA‘s position in Taiwan‘s as leader in life at home and work.
3. To support IKEA BUSINESS as a horizontal business, working across range areas to achieve best results and work with others to identify, approach and grow partnerships with business customers.
※ About the assignment
1. Proactively seek sales opportunities from within the store, and externally within the store‘s PMA, acting quickly to exploit and maximize on commercial opportunities, remaining closely conscious of how actions can affect IKEA BUSINESS‘s financial results.
2. To use knowledge about the range, the local market and the commercial priorities, and work with other store HFB teams to optimize sales through actively selling more and sales steering.
3. To maintain and enhance a deep knowledge of people‘s life at home and work, translating this knowledge into relevant, functional, flexible, aesthetic and commercial furnishing solutions that spans across all IKEA range areas.
4. Inspire and work with IKEA BUSINESS and cross functional teams to ensure every customer has a shopping experience that exceeds his or her expectations through services & fulfillment.
5. To meet the customers in-store or at their premises as requested, in order to identify their needs and wants to maximize conversion and return custom at IKEA, and make the necessary preparations for creating furniture layout plans.
6. To provide furniture layout plans and quotations that surprise, inspire and are attractive to business and home customers, enhance the IKEA brand, and encouraging the timely execution of the project whenever possible
7. To balance the requirements of individual clients with the need to serve as many clients as possible, by adhering to business rules about service levels and company efficiency expectations.
8. Ensure that sales of IKEA BUSINESS in store are reported accurately, and high potential clients are tracked and followed up upon.
9. Actively seek and act upon post-project feedback from a range of clients, and keep a portfolio of successful cases for future reference.
10. Ensure store and IKEA BUSINESS point is a safe and secure environment at all times for visitors and co-workers, as well as fulfilling the merchandising basics.
About the Job:
Optimize the IKEA shopping experience in your shop and store to secure satisfied customers and increase sales.
About the assignment:
1. Ensure you have the right number of competent co-workers in the right place at the right time and securing that they are fully able and available to serve customers and actively help them to buy.
2. Ensure the shop is in excellent shape as new and fully and efficiently stocked with the four merchandising basics in place at all times and that the IKEA product range is presented in ways that inspire and satisfy customers.
3. Ensure your team has all the correct knowledge about the product range in your department and the IKEA services so that they can share this with IKEA customers to improve their overall shopping experience.
4. Understand the different IKEA sales and communication channels and IKEA know-how in order to make the best commercial use of this information for different customers.
5. Take responsibility for your department goals and secure that your action plan ensures the country priorities for your Home Furnishing Business (HFB) are implemented in your store. You follow up and take action accordingly by using proven solutions and good examples.
6. You and your team actively sales steer to your department’s top-selling products, prioritised products (e.g. overstock/övertag) and IKEA service products in order to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
7. You act quickly on commercial opportunities; changing availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback (10 most asked questions).
8. You keep an active eye on the competition and take appropriate action when necessary which you communicate to your matrix partner in the Service Office.
9. You develop your team and its individual members and ensure you have a succession in place.
10. You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
4.顧客售後滿意度維持 (如: 顧客抱怨及問題反應處理、維持顧客對公司及業務員信賴度)
6. 平台聯繫窗口,客戶服務..等 給予客人最完善的服務品質與正確商品訊息。
銷售產品為LED燈具 T8 LED燈管, T5LED支架燈 , LED球泡 ,LED OA燈具, LED崁燈 , LED線燈 , LED室內外燈具.
1) Develop training material such as trainer version, student version
2) Develop the training schedule, conduct trainings based on the business strategy and goals
3) Assist IBO (Independent Business Owner) to develop their training courses, conduct train the trainer training
4) Work with IBO sales team to accelerate the business