• Generating new business to meet and exceed our revenue and customer acquisition targets – both individually and as a team.
• Pipeline management; maintaining a Gap Plan and tracking achievement against sales targets.
• Setting up and attending client meetings to deliver sales pitches and presentations.
• Representing Pole to Win at trade shows and other industry events as required.
• Supporting senior management and contributing as part of the sales team.
• Working closely with the Lead Generation team, to identify and pursue target prospects and prospective clients.
• Engaging with non-sales teams as appropriate, to develop and align on plans and priorities.
• Developing, mentoring and motivating a team of both inside and field sales professionals, ensuring targets is achieved.
• Driving the proposal generation dynamics and produce quotations in close collaboration with the Operations and Sales Support teams.
• Representing Pole to Win’s breadth of services and expertise in the marketplace and relative to our competition.
• Inputting all sales activity and pipeline detail on a regular basis and provide regular weekly feedback on sales performance.