Key Areas of Responsibility:
•Responding to service calls from customers and dispatching a particular query to the relevant customer care associate Serves as a primary point of contact for the office, answers questions and directs requests to appropriate partners
•Resolving and handling customer grievances and complaints or special orders through email and telephone
•Gathering and processing orders, providing important information regarding any change in price of goods and services and shipping
•Continuously update customer details, ensure database integrity
•Work with internal departments in handling customer cases
•Support corporate and local sell-in events by ensuring completeness and on time delivery of agreed samples.
•Manage the sample ordering process from HQ to subsidiaries
•Coordinate and monitor sample goods return
•Arrange product inspection by an appointed agency for new products seasonally
•Handle any ad-hoc project as assigned
M Moser Associates is an international firm of architects and interior designers specialising in designing and building corporate offices. We have over 760 staff in fifteen offices, including Taipei and twelve other Asian cities, London, and New York.
Our office in Taipei is now looking for professional to join our Business Development function and further develop our business in Taiwan in cooperation with M Moser’s global Business Development Team located in various offices.
The successful candidate will need to do the following:
1. Establish a network of contacts with high level executives of client companies through participation in business association activities; developing relationship with other business service professionals such as real estate agents for mutual referrals, and also using our firm‘s own extensive clientele base in Taiwan and elsewhere internationally.
2. Pursue prospective clients together with the M Moser design and project professionals by developing a trusting relationship with clients through thoroughly understanding and communicating the excellence of our firm‘s services.
3. Assist in closing deals with clients through working closely with the project professionals of our firm, providing accurate perspectives on the decision making process within the client organsiation.
To meet these challenges, you will probably possess these qualities:
• persistence and charming
• a keen sense of team work
• good communication skill
• international experience
1. Lead multiple projects simultaneously from concept thru design into new product introduction.
2. Self-motivated and work independently to handle OEM/ODM projects.
3. Form project proposal details PM and RD departments
4. Communicate with OEM/ODM customers and identify the spec requirements
5. Good command of English
6. Strong Interpersonal communication skills
7. Finishing project tasks assigned by supervisors.
8. Able to perceive vision and demand of customers
1. International business development
2. Experiencing in organizing overseas exhibitions and roadshow is preferred.
3. To work independently and understand retailer and distributor operations.
4. Good knowledge of branding players and their operations is preferred.
5. Understanding of ICT industry is preferred.
6. Background: Electric Engineering, Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
7. Good command of English