*To present as company‘s main contact for business cases
*Willing to take the challenge and fulfill customer‘s demand
*Operation including RFQ/Sustaining pricing and responsible for P/L
Business Development Manager for Industrial Computer Products:
1. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
2. Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials and evaluating options etc
3. Closes new business deals by coordinating
1. Familiar with IPC industry is a plus.
2. Execute sales plan and promote new products to customers.
3. Build long term relationships with new customers.
4. Effective communication with external/internal customers.
5. Track shipments、payments and supply documents to customers.
6. Sales ordering/quotation processing and follow up.
7. Analyze and develop new customers/markets.
1.英文書信電話溝通 ( 需具備良好英文聽說讀寫能力，可跨時區與客人視訊會議電話，若無此能力請勿投履歷 )
3.客戶合約訂定與審核 ( 合作可能性，利弊分析 )
1. 8 years minimum experience managing IPC products in ODM/OEM industry
2. New Business development, new customer engagement
3. Handle RFQ/RFI through carrying out cross function coordination, proposal/BOM review, cost analysis
4. Contract negotiation and execution (Master Agreement, SOW, Project Addendum)
5. Cross-function collaboration for product proposal
6. BOM, MOH/MVA, NRE, T&C review and quotation
7. Resolve commercial issues end to end (NPI to Post MP)
8. Account affair support
1. 8years minimum experience managing system level PC products in ODM/OEM industry
2. Contract negotiation and execution (Master Agreement, SOW, Project Addendum)
3. Cross-function collaboration for product proposal
4. BOM, MOH/MVA, NRE, T&C review and quotation
5. Resolve commercial issues end to end (NPI to Post MP)
6. Account affair support
7. handle sustaining projects of margin review, forecast tracking, operation support and urgent issues
8. handle RFQ/RFI through carrying out cross function coordination, proposal/BOM review, cost analysis