To Lead a dynamic team of professionals that support our customers and manage the work flow through the company in the following areas: Service Delivery, Customer Support, Deployment and Project management. Focusing on quality and innovation whilst taking into account the commercial context of software changes, support and project work as provided by the team.
• Own the customer experience within the company by thinking and acting in ways that put our customers first, giving them seamless digital options and making them promoters of our products and services.
• Be an ambassador for what we do and an advocate of our technology, products and services.
• Understand our values; make them the guidelines for how you do your work.
• Make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
• Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
• Drive results and growth.
• Do what‘s right for each other, our customers and our communities.
The Channel Business & Program Manager provides strategic business management and leadership to support and drive the channel business area for ATP. This role works with and in support of regional sales and reports into corporate marketing. With extensive materials and business processes already set in ATP existing OEM business, this role will develop a plan to mold and adapt existing assets and business processes to appropriately support and drive the channel business area.
1. Build a channel business development plan with focus product line and focus segments based on each sales region
2. Global channel quantitative and qualitative business planning/reporting on annual/quarterly basis
3. Creation and execution of channel related sales business processes to support and drive regional sales
4. Coordination with marketing communications for marketing asset creation roadmap, and delivery to regional sales
5. Implement channel campaigns to expand market share in focus industry segments or drive the sales pipeline for focus product lines
6. Gather market/product/customer trending, insight, and feedback from channel related sales
7. Ensure the communication and coordination with other support departments related to channel business support
8. Build and lead a channel program marketing team
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with foreign carriers in the assigned region.
- To meet sales quota for wholesale voice/data products.
- To develop new business and product sales opportunity with customers.
Achieve maximum revenue and targeted business from assigned industries, projects management and development.
- Lead and opportunity generation.
- Business development by targeted industry and segments
- Recruit qualified partners within targeted industry
- Co-work with partners to manage and win projects
- Manage Channel Relationships and Partnership Management Program
- Maintain existing accounts and work through all opportunities with customer to secure the projects.
- Ensure customer requirements are met through cross department communications.
- Manage the sales team and ensure all sales are on target.
1.New Business Development
-Prospecting potential clients
-Contracting distribution and project partners
-Drive revenue growth
1、洞悉雲端, SaaS, IoT市場：
(1)充分了解公司現有業務及服務(如CRM, GCP, 電子發票等)，分析產業中競爭者的發展及比較。
1. Take ownership of Asia Sales business development initiatives and drive revenue growth
2. Lead team to achieve sales target.
3. Product: industrial DRAM and Flash (SD cards, SSD, embedded modules with SATA interface)
1.Quotation and MVA Analysis
2.B/S & AVAP price management
3.Cost reduction opportunity management
4.Logistic, hub operation and packing cost review
5.EC charge, rework cost, excess & obsolete material management
6.Shipment arrangement for samples
7.Contract review and internal process
8.Manage RFQ Development & Production Quotation file & capable to present
the RFQ proposal.
9.Manage RFQ MVA(Mfg Value Added)/NRE & ME cost table.
10.Coordinate with internal team to manage New Project Introduction (NPI)
sample shipping & related cost issue.
11.Organize the Business & Solution proposal to customer needs.
1.RFI/ RFQ contact window
2.Quotation and MVA Analysis
3.B/S & AVAP price management
4.Cost reduction opportunity management
5.Contract review and internal process
6.Organize the business development proposal