1. Achieve annual account sales goals, development targets and other related performance
2. Establish and maintain long-term partner relationship with key account proactively. Identify key
account needs and review their marketing requirements in order to achieve sales goals.
3. Coordinate with Field Application Engineer and Product Manager to provide valuable products and
solutions to key clients. Identify customer key decision making chain accurately and organize bid.
4. Responsible for the specific work orders and manage the sales process till to closure of the sale.
Make receivable plan based and be responsible for sale and payment collection to ensure the
accounts receivable account rate.
5. Participate in market research, competitor analysis, marketing plan and provide relevant
constructive advice on market information exploration regularly or irregularly. Report the market
exploration and marketing progress promptly.
6. Establish and maintain CRM database effectively. Accurately identify key account demands, offer
high quality service promptly for key clients and solve problems to ensure excellent customer
satisfaction levels with no loss of company’s benefit.
7. Participates in product or solution training as required to continuously improve sale skills and services satisfaction.
Education and Experience Required:
1. Minimum University or Bachelor‘s degree, Master is preferred.
2. Minimum 3 years’ Server and Storage sales experience in IT and Internet industry.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
1. Good understanding of Sever, Storage and HPC products.
2. Entrepreneurial Mind-set with self-starting capability - Can do attitude.
3. Problem solver and decision-maker.
4. Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions and honors personal.