- 彰化縣彰化市|論件計酬 30,000~300,000元論件計酬 30,000~300,000元|經驗不拘|學歷不拘展開收合
1. Sales action planning and implementation
• Communicates and implements the Company’s strategy, policies and procedures to dealers and customers (objectives, resources, budget, quality, etc.), implements the strategy and the results achieved.
• Executes the new customer prospecting plans and ensures that the quantitative and qualitative objectives are met. To fix and implement corrective actions as soon as objectives are not met (deviation from plan).
• Executes the action plans related to customer references, promotion, events, loyalty, etc. and then track performance through measurement tools and adjust the plans if needed.
• Reports Sales Manager on sales cycles for implementing the sales policy:
- For each sales cycle and together with the Marketing Department, shares and confirms sales targets, priorities, seminar agendas, sales tools and materials, contents (technical, marketing, commercial, sales arguments, contents, training procedures).
• Within the context of seminars, participates in the implementation of the campaigns by the Marketing Department
and implementation at the time of trainings, workshops and regional meetings.
• To ensure that promotions are carried out effectively.
• Presence at conferences, customer relationship events, trade shows, veterinary schools.
2. Major Account relationship and Virbac‘s Image
• Cooperates national sales manager to be key for the renewal and implementation of customer agreements in his/her area and represents the brand among territory area.
• Supports dealers and KA Manager at clients of integrator, to provide technical services including pathological diagnosis, epidemic advisory to customers and monitor with products status..
• Supports commercial terms and specific services to large farm customers in coordination with Sales Manager and KA Manager (if needs).
• Contacts with the sales team to implement the action for area customers, ensures that all commitments made with the customers are met, ensures the level of quality of the services and communication and customer satisfaction throughout the sales process, from prospecting-promotion to product delivery and responses to complaints.
• Helps to develop and implement approaches aimed at continuous improvement of the products/services and differentiation of Virbac‘s image in the market.
3. Dealers Management
• Supports and organizes his/her dealers in line under the monitor of Sales Manager with the sales strategy and operational requirements.
• Trains and educates staff of dealer and implement processes for integrating employees into the position and bringing them up to speed to ensure success and return on investment.
• Supports the professional development of dealers team: products prefessionality training needs, troubleshooting for Virbac products, responce the feedback of customers on time .
• To ensure adequate training sessions, to develop the competencies of the dealers team.
• Manages dealers team and monitor dealers on an individual basis (follow up the objectives, assess their performance, monitor completion of their assignments, incentives) to help them become more effective in their work.
• To monitor and secure that the stock situation is in line with the actual and forecasting sales, grasp the information and data of sales and strategy processing from dealers.
• Ensures that dealers team members have the highest level of performance in the market in terms of customer service, product knowledge, materials, services, understanding of customer requirements and exploration of new solutions/opportunities. To monitor their activity and performance through the CRM tool.
- ● 其他農林漁牧學類,獸醫學類 相關科系