Reporting to the Asia-Pacific Director, and as an integral part of Questel’s Sales Team, this role is responsible to identify and develop revenue with Questel’s prospective and current clients. The Business Development Manager works to understand the business objectives of prospective clients, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions)
• Generate qualified leads
• Successfully sell Questel services, understanding and achieving or exceeding assigned sales quotas
• Identify and develop revenue
• Identify, qualify and manage a pipeline of viable opportunities
• Work with sales operations/analysts and marketing to garner leads and determine their viability
• Follow up and advance leads through a consultative sales process to identify and effectively communicate with decision makers within an organization
• Fulfill the queries of clients and prospective clients over the phone, through email communication and in face-to-face meetings
• Assess current and future needs of prospective clients, responding to them in a prompt, accurate and sincere manner
• Build rapport with prospective and existing clients through engaging communication
• Professionally represent Questel to highly educated and sophisticated clients, including Intellectual Property counsel, General Counsel, paralegals and other legal professionals
• Comprehend and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Questel services, solutions, product features and benefits
• Present and articulate competitive differentiators, advanced product features and the Questel value proposition
• Negotiate rates with and prepare written proposals for prospective clients
• Consistently maintain accurate records in a CRM
• Participate in sales meetings as requested
• Travel frequently to represent Questel at meetings with prospective clients, tradeshows, or other events
• Work on special projects and other duties as assigned by management
- 台北市松山區|月薪 45,000~65,000元月薪 45,000~65,000元|5年工作經驗以上|專科展開收合
1. Develop new business pipeline and improve relationship/service with existing customers.
2. Expand and develop business from existing accounts.
3. Liaise with overseas branches regarding the operations issues.
4. Propose business strategies and implement sales plan
5. Business review and provide solution to customers
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車 駕照
- |紡織成衣台北市松山區|月薪 35,000~45,000元月薪 35,000~45,000元|1年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
5.顧客售後滿意度維持 (如: 顧客抱怨及問題反應處理、維持顧客對公司及業務員信賴度)
- ● 商業及管理學門,紡織工程學類,民生休閒及體育學門 相關科系