*To present as company‘s main contact for business cases
*Willing to take the challenge and fulfill customer‘s demand
*Operation including RFQ/Sustaining pricing and responsible for P/L
1). Product development & project management throughout product lifecycle
2). Process development and improvement
3). Co-work with functional teams to provide a better quality product in general
4). HW validation issue review & tracking
5). New product introduction by co-working with customer & factory
6). 產品規格與成本, 時程管控
1. Detail oriented, multi-tasking and thorough communication skills
2. Coordination between different function groups
3. ODM/OEM Key Account Management
4. Product Price Strategy
5. Able to travel between 1~2 weeks when necessary
Business Development Manager for Industrial Computer Products:
1. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
2. Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials and evaluating options etc
3. Closes new business deals by coordinating
1) Manage customers‘ forecst/orders and assure the capacity and materials to meet production and shipping targets.
2) Manage E&O, shortages, inventory related index to improve performance.
3) Work with internal teams and customer on new product ramp up and the timing and availability of product transitions (minimizing E&O inventory)
4) Support project through the development, lauch.
5) Coordinate internal resources and customers for the flawless execution of projects
6) Deliver consistent and accurate project deliverable and communication to internal teams
7) Coordinate project sustaining activities and work with functional teams on continues improvment on cost / quality.
1. Familiar with IPC industry is a plus.
2. Execute sales plan and promote new products to customers.
3. Build long term relationships with new customers.
4. Effective communication with external/internal customers.
5. Track shipments、payments and supply documents to customers.
6. Sales ordering/quotation processing and follow up.
7. Analyze and develop new customers/markets.
01). Act as a key contact to provide advice on market directions, competitive edge, new product launch to global sales team of selling communication products and solutions.
02). Promote products through strong ongoing customer relations.
03). Product development & project management throughout product lifecycle
04). Process development and improvement
05). Co-work with functional teams to provide a better quality product in general
06). HW validation issue review & tracking
07). New product introduction by co-working with customer & factory
08). Product cost and schedule control.
09). Develop revenue and profit growth for the company.
10). Plan, direct, control and execute the product strategic plans into sales strategy in global markets
1. To manage and control the project BOM cost from RFQ/RFI to FCS, which lead to cost reduction initiatives to improve project profit.
2. To cooperate with key components suppliers for strategic cost reduction plan, pricing, delivery and shortage escalation as well as vendor management.
3. To cooperate with commodity sourcer, PM and RD for 2nd source introduce.
4. To cooperate with customers for assign parts pricing, purchase price variance.
*Place order in system
*E-mail and commnuication for customer‘s enquiry
*Push material and arrange the shipment for delivery
*Push payment with customer and offset AR
*KPI report management
*Credit note/ debit note/ DOA management
* Credit review & credit line application
*System UAT & project management
Job introduction for customer service
1. Customer main contact window
2. Price, Contract, T/C, Process Discuss
3. Reverse Logistics and Supply Chain management for after sale service
4. Revenue & Profit control
5. Lead internal core team to meet customer satisfaction and KPI