1. Manages properties within the portfolio of IT Infrastructure Company on
behalf of ISS.
2. Implement all services within assigned sites executing plans to meet key
performance goals and KPIs, ensures service levels are met and in compliance
with MSA / LCA.
3. Manages key metrics such as cost per square foot , customer satisfaction,
energy consumption, etc.
4. Ensures portfolio benchmarks meet or exceed comparable industry
benchmarks and actively persues cost savings and value add opportunities.
5. Ensures and reports client understanding of global / regional corporate
initiatives and service levels within portfolio at incountry level.
6. Ensure full compliance with statutory and client EHS requirements, drive a
Health & Safety culture within the team.
7. Develops & manages in collaboration with the regional team, annual
operating & maintenance budget for assigned sites.
8. Forecasts and reports unplanned/unforeseen expenditures.
9. Ensures the timely delivery of all reports including but not limited to,
Operations, Environmental, Critical Environment, Business Continuity and
10. Primary point of contact for business continuity point of contact (BCP) for
the incountry client as well as line management for the day to day
performance of assigned staff.
11. Manages and mentors a team of staff, ensuring HR policies and procedures
are adhered to for assigned country, identifies specific individual training
and development needs and monitors training programs to ensure team
goals are met.
12. Ensures asset management plans are developed for buildings and that
building condition & operating reviews are conducted, action plans are
created so that the assets are maintenained to the highest standards.
13. Oversees and leads the Engineering Function to ensure compliance with the
contractual deliverables are achieved and that industry best practices are
14. Oversee the management of churn, moves and small/medium sized projects
with Client and other support groups.
15. Has overall responsibility for the supply chain and service contract
performance / management, including the commercial aspects within the
16. Key liaision and contact point with Business Units.
17. Oversee the coordination and management of soft services and associated
vendors including Print, Mail, Pantry, Front Desk, Visitor Relations, etc.
18. Performs additional duties as directed