- 新北市新店區|月薪 32,000~45,000元月薪 32,000~45,000元|5年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
- ● TOEIC 多益(Gold860-990分),TOEIC多益 (Blue730-855分),IELTS國際英語測驗,TOEFL 專業憑證
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager, you work to improve market position and develop business model (strategy) upon specific customer business environment (process & requirements). Business Development Manager defines product strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions (competition & application).
Business Development Managers work in a combination of sales and marketing position within the company. It is their job to work with the internal team, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. To achieve this they need to,
- deeply engaged with customer to realize from their business operation model, ultimately convert them into a solution that provides great potential to easy and relax customers.
- find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
Business Development Managers will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. They call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect,
- for customers’ suffering and pain, being to bridge broken points in their business process through solution integration development.
- for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Managers work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning & business model development are the key part of this job description, since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing and engineering staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and 5~ years of product planning, sales or marketing experience.
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照