(美麗華旁) 日班櫃台人員 (薪約28K.獎金另計..速洽王小姐0958-385-208)
• Are you looking to build a long-term sales career with a global leader in forwarding and logistics? It‘s a good start as Inside Sales to join Sales + Marketing department at Kuehne + Nagel, and be a part of our ongoing success story. To support our growth in Taiwan, we are hiring highly motivated individuals who are sales savvy, and believe in delivering quality service to fulfill customer needs.
If you are excited about meeting sales challenges, and want to transform to an ambitious sales in near future , let‘s talk!
•Be the primary point of contact for the customer, representing all our services and solutions, with focus in seafreight/airfreight products
•Achieve agreed sales targets and business objectives
•Focus on customer retention engagement on assigned account portfolio.
•Prepare and conduct customer activities, calls, presentations , negotiations and contracts.
•Update CRM tools to keep track of sales activities, customer data and market intelligence
•Partner with cross-functional teams on RFQ, pricing and handover preparations
How do manufacturers ensure finished goods leave the port in time for delivery to their destinations? Our seafreight export customer service team works closely with customers and customs brokers to ensure loading and export clearances are executed on schedule. If you wish to further develop your career in a large organization, this is an excellent opportunity to join Kuehne+Nagel.
In this role, you will work with a team to service a dedicated portfolio of customers, ensuring all data entry and financial management tasks are timely and accurate.
We are interested in service-oriented individuals who understand the importance of providing an excellent customer experience. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities, international exposure and a rewarding career in logistics. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is a global leader in logistics, start a conversation with us and click apply today!
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Accept export bookings and complete all system entry requirements timely and accurately
• Data quality maintenance
• Ensure all tasks are completed according to standard operation procedure + targets
• Liaise with all parties to ensure loading and export clearance tasks are completed on time
• Deliver the highest levels of customer experience with focus on service and retention