iKala is an AI-driven marketing technology company. Headquartered in Taiwan and operating in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam, iKala dedicates to developing marketing products that help advertisers and marketers do better jobs.
- Work with GM of KOL Radar to create go-to-market plans, drive expansion opportunities, and manage and grow the portfolio of partnership.
- Responsible for the total revenue delivery in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for local partnership/contract/agreement/documents management.
- General business planning and marketing strategy advice. Independently and in partnership with the appropriate iKala partners to develop, refine and implement the business development strategy.
- Set weekly/monthly meetings with KOL Radar HQ, get updates, satisfy needs, manage and encourage partner for deployment to be KOL Radar partner.
- At least 5 years working experience. Prefer 10 years up working experience.
- Familiar with digital advertisement solution and eco-system in Hong Kong.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good analytical, documenting and communication skill.
- High-level of business acumen. Ability to offer proactive solutions to drive new businesses.
- Strong ability to organize multiple projects and multitasked. Self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Ability to take a consultancy approach towards advising clients/ partners on their marketing/ digital strategy.
- Ability to illustrate strong presentation skills and high level of comfort in front of clients/ partners.
- To present and pitch our services to potential clients in a competitive context.
1. Previous experience working with digital agencies and consultancies.
2. Has entrepreneur experience or spirit.
3. Familiar with influencer marketing.
4. The experience on FMCG, Cosmetics, Luxury, and eCommerce will be a plus.