Please submit your English CV to
Position Overview and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this position are to work with NI customers, sales personnel, engineering and alliance partners to define, document, design and deploy NI products tailored to meet specific customer requirements for large scale turnkey engineering solutions. The ideal candidate has experience and knowledge regarding NI products and system level design, specifically in semiconductor production test industry or RF test system.
Core Job Responsibilities
This is a multi-functional role dealing with diverse engineering needs to design solutions, and to deploy them worldwide. This role requires daily interaction with NI customers, NI Alliance Partners, NI sales, and NI Engineering Teams. The roles will include:
• Working and interacting with a wide variety of NI staff and NI Alliance partners in systems engineering, software design, hardware design, and fixture design in support of custom solutions
• Generating requirements document and statements of work
• Specifying, designing, prototyping, testing, and deploying turnkey test solutions
• Defining and implementing project plans, managing milestones and holding reviews to assure systems are meeting requirements and ready for deployments
• Software Focus Responsibilities
- Design and develop turnkey test system using LabVIEW, TestStand, C/C++ and others applicable software based on customer’s requirements
- Architect test algorithm with high efficiency and accuracy in meeting test system expectation
- Develop full functional testing program based on integrated NI modular hardware
• Travel up to 30％ is expected, domestically and abroad in support of project objectives
- Support NI system development activities at customer sites
- Resolve NI system issues at customer sites to meet stability and reliability expectation
- Work with customers and contract manufacturers to improve NI tester performance
- React to support urgent NI system issues at customer sites
- Provide guidance and support to NI system operation at customer sites
• Working in cleaning room environment at customer sites as needed
- ● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類,通信學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
The SharePoint Support Engineer will provide high quality technical support of SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint on-prem and Office Web Apps to customers, vendor agents, and partners. The Support Engineer needs to manage both customer relationship and the technical resolution of customer’s requests, deliver high quality CPE through timely response, resolution, interpersonal collaboration and execution.
The Support Engineer will manage on-going interaction with all parts of the SharePoint Online and on-prem services business as well as internal and external customers and partners of Microsoft and escalate complex problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage a broad range of issues and critical situations.
• Triage issues through impact assessment and initial investigation
• Determine the priority of escalations received and ensure it is handled within the given SLA
• Troubleshoot and/or escalate issue until resolution
• Collaborate effectively with various Microsoft groups to drive resolution
• Ensure appropriate communications are sent out on outages/maintenances to all stakeholders in a timely manner
• Take an active role in collecting and relaying enhancements feedback on existing processes and workflows
• Utilize effective multi lingual verbal/written skills to communicate with premier partners, vendors, service operations center and various Microsoft groups via electronic correspondence or telephone.
• Participate in shift support coverage schedule providing timely, reliable and high-quality response, e.g. morning shift
Our client is a young and booming subsidiary of a large scale memory supplier in the world. You will be working in a global exposure and fast-paced environment.
The position will be responsible for
- Design and plan product specification/application
- Supervise and improve the production process of new product development
- Provide technical support to customer and product RMA problem analysis
- Collaborate closely with QC team for for product validation
- ● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系