1. During the NPI phase be assigned to the project in order to gain the required skills and knowledge to independently support field escalations. Be in charge of your own training plan and indicate what is required.
2. Transfer and share gained skills and knowledge within WW 2nd line team in order to establish and maintain equal continental 2nd line continental support teams.
3. Onsite introduction phase support by delivering knowledge/escalation handling to local organization.
1. Parts / Tooling / Procedure Pre to prevent excursion
2. Install latest FCN on site and transfer knowledge & skill to
the site Well-Generic knowledge & skill on EBeam
- ● 工程學門,自然科學學門,數學統計學門 相關科系
1. Present Daily , Weekly , Quarterly ,and Annually Prevent maintance in customer side
2. Report abnormal tools status
3. Tool‘s Base line data collection and instant issue handling
4. Attend HMI Boot camp training course
5. Basic trouble-shooting handling and root cause analysis
6. 8D report writing
7. Tool installation , maintained and trouble-shooting
8. Understanding customer requirement and supporting
9. Shot term Supporting for different location in TW
10. 24 hrs On duty sheet required
11. Follow supervisor command and requirement
- ● 工程學門,自然科學學門,數學統計學門 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
As a Place and Route Application Engineer in Mentor Graphics, you will work with account managers and product division to drive the adoption of Mentor Graphics Software in the Place and Route market space. You will be:
- Supporting Mentor‘s Place and Route Products (Nitro) in pre-sales and post-sales situations.
- Helping Account Managers identify and qualify the link between customer needs and Mentor Graphics‘ tools.
- Illustrating the value Mentor Graphics brings to customers by assisting customers in their evaluations of Mentor Graphics‘ Place and Route software; developing and delivering software demonstrations and technical presentations; performing benchmarks evaluations for customers.
- Assisting customers who are deploying Mentor Graphics‘ software to solve their design challenges; managing and coordinating the technical relationships between customers and the Mentor Graphics‘ Account team and product marketing.
- Performing Strategic product planning and market promotion.
Bachelors degree, 5+ years of EDA experience or hands-on Place & Route experience.
A strong understanding of physical design tools and flows.
Must have hands-on experience with place & route, physical synthesis, and signoff tools.
Experience as a chip design engineer performing tapeout-out/s with responsibilities in Place & Route is a plus.
Have working experience with one/more of the following tools: Mentor (Pinnacle, Olympus-SoC, Nitro, Calibre), Synopsys (IC Compiler, ICC2, Physical Compiler, Astro, PrimeTime, Star-RCXT), Cadence (SoC Encounter, Encounter Timing System, Innovus), and Magma (Blast Fusion, Talus).
Must be familiar with Perl and Tcl scripting.
Applicant needs a broad understanding of Multi-Corner and Multi-Mode design closure including the components of placement, physical synthesis, clock tree synthesis and detail routing.
Be able to work on-site at customer premises, have good customer interfacing skills, and be able to work with a broad array of individuals in a cross-functional team.
About Mentor Graphics Yield Enhancement Services:
Mentor Consulting Yield Enhancement Services provides the expertise and project management skills required for effective deployment of advanced technologies. We have successfully helped customers worldwide meet their objectives of on-time technology, high-quality and accurate designs, optimal performance, higher yield, and faster turn-around-time, time-to-market and yield ramp. Consultants also ensure knowledge transfer to enable continued success and accelerated adoption of technologies and methodologies.
The Consultant will be responsible for developing and delivering solutions for Mentor Graphics customers with focus on customers located in Asia. Leading the execution of consulting programs and working with Mentor Graphics marketing, and sales teams and with customers on developing, implementing and deploying semiconductors design and manufacturing solutions utilizing Mentor Graphics software. Ensure services are aligned with Mentor Graphics products roadmaps, and sales strategies. Consultant will be working with the rest of the consulting team of multi-nationals and will be required to travel.
1. Providing technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations
2. Assisting customers in deploying Mentor Graphics‘ Questa to solve design challenges
3. Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics‘ processes and tracking tools
4. Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
5. Developing technical content for Mentor‘s knowledge base
6. Communicating customers‘ technical requirements as well as customer issues to the product and sales teams
7. Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
- ● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
- 新竹市東區|月薪 28,000~40,000元月薪 28,000~40,000元|經驗不拘|高中職展開收合
4. 須配合輪值班與ON CALL。
5. Local Scrubber 駐廠維修人員。
- ● 擁有 普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照