We are looking for a Marketing Manager passionate about building brand and driving business results across the Asia-Pacific with a specialty in offline channels.
- Develop and execute offline marketing programs for the purpose of increasing lead generation, company awareness, and thought leadership
- Build new offline vehicles to drive leads and and support customer pitches.
- Align communications for product strategy and messaging with the company and broader communications.
- Work with designers to support the development of innovative and engaging marketing assets including but not limited to infographics, corporate and product collateral, case studies and other tools as needed
- Execute ongoing marketing campaigns and programs, including measurement, logistics support, changes/improvements.
- Collect market information about Appier and target markets, events and trade shows relevant and helpful to Appier and business development across Asia.
- Coordinate with vendors to efficiently deliver marketing materials with good quality.
This position will be based in Taipei office. As a member of the International Language program team, he/she will be in charge of selling language courses to customers.The successful candidates will be responsible for executing online/offline sales, activity plans and operational support for the team.
Sales- to execute the sales plan and achieve target sales goals.
Marketing – participate in some local marketing, and understand competitive positioning. Participate in Fairs, Information Meetings, etc
Customer service – manage the customer service and administrative part of the process (pre-departure information etc). This position requires a lot of direct customer contact and selling, even some complaint handling.
In charge of skin care category and demonstrate excellent execution on project management.
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalog.
- Plan and execute designate product management, including pricing, positioning, monthly forecast, stock, SKU management and product logistics related.
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/CRM/Promotion) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences.
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management.
- Mobilize and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines.
- Post-evaluate the marketing programs by set objectives.
- Control the assigned A&P budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy.
1. Lead Cards Segment and EPP Usage team
2. Develop Cards segment and EPP usage strategies and actions
3. Manage Cards segment usage campaigns, including baseline and target usage programs.
4. Manage Cards EPP usage campaigns
5. Strategic merchant alliances planning, development and relationship management
6. Responsible for market and competitor updates, consumer insight, program performance tracking and related system enhancement
7. Manage marketing budget and control campaign effectiveness and cost efficiency
8. Ad-hoc project management
1. Lead the project related to revenue driven and digitalization
2. Grow existing credit card business by increasing balances, , core interest by targeted cards offering strategies and credit line optimization
3. Digital initiatives to offer products on a self-service online platform and enhance current digital flow for better customer experience
4. Work closely with multiple internal/external stakeholders like Technology, Legal, Compliance, Decision Management, risk management, operation etc.
5. Perform competitor analysis to optimize revenue strategies
6. Regular validation for accuracy of interest, fees charges, minimum due and payment hierarchy.
7. Lead the business in implementing key regulatory related initiatives, and follow up on any compliance and customer experience matters
1. Manage Digital Acquisition and Digital Alliances
2. Develop and execute digital marketing strategy to acquire new accounts
3. Look for innovative digital solutions based on emerging technologies
4. Manage and implement optimization strategy
5. Establish marketing campaigns including promotion and product positioning
6. Responsible to streamline internet acquisition process and deliver excellent customer experience
7. Program tracking and cost analysis
8. Need to co-work with sales, advertising and region digital team to deliver the best performance
9. Ad hoc project.
1. Credit card product strategy planning and management
2. Responsible for product P&L tracking & performance
3. Develop and execute product related marketing campaigns
4. Portfolio growth strategy crafting based on data analysis
5. Work with Sales Team and Digital Team to deliver acquisition goals
6. Initiate and coordinate system projects to enhance both customer experiences and process efficiency
7. Handle Ad hoc duties/projects as assigned