1.Google Analytic 網路工具分析；進行網頁維護、網站流量經營與成效追蹤。
Integrating Medical Science and ICT, Taiwan Aulisa Medical Devices & Technologies, Inc. 台灣安麗莎醫療器材科技股份有限公司is a medical technology company focuses on the development and marketing of proprietary medical-grade wearable wireless continuous patient monitoring and alarm systems.
We have received 510(k) market clearance from the US FDA; and we are also in the process of applying for device registration (醫療器材查驗登記) for our patient monitoring systems from Taiwan FDA (TFDA). We are recruiting Marketing and Sales talents to join our team as we begin to launch our products into the market places both in the U.S. and in Taiwan. If you live and breathe marketing or sales, we need to talk.
Marketing Manager or Director – Medical Device
• Develop strategies and tactics to promote our company and technologies, and create public keen awareness of the value and unmet medical needs for our products
• Deploy and execute successful marketing campaigns to reach out to potential users in home-care environment and hospital institutions
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
• Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and sales channels
• Work closely with R&D group to identify new products and assist with new product launches
Qualifications & Requirements
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven experiences in marketing medical devices or healthcare products in Taiwan or the U.S.
• Knowledge and experiences in medical products sales channels and distribution in Taiwan or in the U.S.
• Strong analytical and project management skills, numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing
figures with spreadsheets
• Good working relationship with people in all levels
• Confident and dynamic personality, individual contributor and a team player
• Effective communicator internally and externally
• Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great witty communication
• Technical degree or training in EE, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering is a plus