1. Initiate, develop and implement marketing plan to achieve business objectiv
2. ATL and BTL planning, execution, development and monitoring
3. A&P management and sales analysis for market development
4. Product portfolio management on operation and logistic
1. 行銷管理 - 規劃並執行海外子公司/經銷商上市產品及目標疾病知識的訓練與成效追蹤，熟悉或對腫瘤藥品有興趣尤佳
2. 海外市場新國家子公司設立評估 – 針對目標國家之藥品市場態樣、處方藥品法規重點、市場准入、藥品價格變動、營銷通路體系及產品市場競爭分析
3. 海外子公司設立專案執行 - 當地人員招募、當地新設公司法規要求、跨部門溝通與執行
4. 海外經銷及代理商管理 – 現有海外市場之代理商合約執行與溝通、產品進出口管理，並建立或更新海外目標市場環境與藥品相關法規，及新代理商之評估與合作共識討論
- ● 藥學學類,行銷與流通學類 相關科系
Integrating Medical Science and ICT, Taiwan Aulisa Medical Devices & Technologies, Inc. 台灣安麗莎醫療器材科技股份有限公司is a medical technology company focuses on the development and marketing of proprietary medical-grade wearable wireless continuous patient monitoring and alarm systems.
We have received 510(k) market clearance from the US FDA; and we are also in the process of applying for device registration (醫療器材查驗登記) for our patient monitoring systems from Taiwan FDA (TFDA). We are recruiting Marketing and Sales talents to join our team as we begin to launch our products into the market places both in the U.S. and in Taiwan. If you live and breathe marketing or sales, we need to talk.
Marketing Manager or Director – Medical Device
• Develop strategies and tactics to promote our company and technologies, and create public keen awareness of the value and unmet medical needs for our products
• Deploy and execute successful marketing campaigns to reach out to potential users in home-care environment and hospital institutions
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
• Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and sales channels
• Work closely with R&D group to identify new products and assist with new product launches
Qualifications & Requirements
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven experiences in marketing medical devices or healthcare products in Taiwan or the U.S.
• Knowledge and experiences in medical products sales channels and distribution in Taiwan or in the U.S.
• Strong analytical and project management skills, numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing
figures with spreadsheets
• Good working relationship with people in all levels
• Confident and dynamic personality, individual contributor and a team player
• Effective communicator internally and externally
• Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great witty communication
• Technical degree or training in EE, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering is a plus
- ● 商業及管理學門,電算機學門,醫藥衛生學門 相關科系