2. 經營品牌Facebook, Line，IG等社群與網站
Product + Commerce + Pure Heart = YOU
We are on the lookout for a Specialist focusing on product planning & management to help provide some of the simplest and best water filtration solution in the market. We seek someone who can not only translate our suppliers‘ products and brands into a user-friendly information across all departments - sales, marketing, service, and everyone in between—but can also help create new ways for solution. We’re searching for someone who will always be thinking of precise, smart, and quick ways to help our team and customers interact with our products and brands.
So, if you‘re looking to join a team that is passionate about providing the best water treatment solution while using your skills of analysing, sourcing, planning, and negotiating to do so, then we have a job for you.
What you’ll do:
1. Identify key areas throughout the product mix that can be enhanced, justifying your recommendations with analysis, and continually striving for improvements across the entire customer experience.
2. Act as the product owner and take the initiative role in exploring and assessing new business opportunities with entrepreneur spirit.
3. Work with suppliers and our marketing, sales and service teams to introduce, suggest, and manage our products and solutions for each stage of the product life and user experience.
4. Coordinate and assist all internal teams and external vendors to meet business and financial target and to strengthen product positioning.
5. Source the products to expand our solution range and to ensure user experience.
6. Introduce products, solutions and application to the market. Localize the spec sheets, providing technical documents and certification and manage the standardization, metrology and product inspection process in Taiwan.
7. Create sales and marketing kit.
Who you are:
1. Equipped with 2+ years of PM experiences — global sourcing experience is a plus
2. Someone with a demonstrated knack for creating engaging user experiences and able to empathize with a wide range of customer needs
3. Known for a strong eye, attention to details, and creative problem-solving that can be spoken to other team members and departments at a leadership level
4. Passionate—like, cheerleader enthusiasm—about product management experiences
5. Resourceful and flexible, with exceptional teamwork skills.
6. An expert in creating quality deliverables using tools like Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote, and Omnigraffle.
Vishay General Semiconductor Taiwan is currently seeking a permanent Product Engineering Chief Engineer responsible for product engineering function.
• Create and maintain product datasheets, application notes and co-work with Marcom for final version
• Perform product benchmarking, thermal test etc.
• Support BM, PM special inquiry for customer requests