1. Coordinate process, manufacturing and logistics for all activities for a new product launch.
2. Establish and follow up new project time schedule. Including resource planning, product verification procedures defining and production planning.
3. Work together with R&D team for product design, packaging design and process design related issues.
4. Communicate with customer directly and work as coordinator between customer and different Depts. (Ex: Vendor, Procurement, PMC, and Factory site) to ensure both production line and shipment are on schedule.
5. Organize ODM module BOM structure for EDI/CRM order system to generate MP BOM smoothly.
6. Analyze and handle customer requirements including manufacturing process and control ECR, ECN, or PR process to phase in new components (2nd source or substitute component) by a running change or immediately change.
1. Manage and maintain OEM/ODM activities to meet customer expectation.
2. Administer entire business process including price management & quotation, forecast management, and MP fulfillment etc.
3. Analyze and identify opportunities to secure new business from OEM/ODM customers for increasing revenues and optimizing profits.
4. Market trend survey including customers‘ and competitors‘ advantage and disadvantage etc.
5. Customer relationship management
6. New business development:
a. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
b. Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials and evaluating options etc.
1.PN and module mapping from customer BOM to Pegatron BOM
2.Maintain PLM/CRM system.
3.Optimize the mapping process
4.Coordinate the PN and mapping issue with customer/RD/factory/MIS/PDC team
5.Create BOM and release EC/ECR/WPCO.
6.Create order system(FIO)
1. RD manager,
-Circuit design and debug.
-Optimize system placement and layout.
-BOM control and have selection components knowledge.
-System design and integration.
-Well communicate with customers and team work.
-Lead internal support team and co-work with external partners to meet the requirement of our products.
2. RD/PM and coordinate Mfg Test Engineers, ICT Engineer, software development engineer and TCS engineer in carry out daily routine task.
1.Defining the product vision, ensuring that new products support the company’s overall, vision, mission, strategy and goals.
2.Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
3.Defining the standard product development methodology, ensuring consistency of approach, and clarity of communication to all impacted stakeholders.
4.Leading cross-functional development teams including EE, ME, SW and multiple supporting teams to ensure product goals are met.
5.Ensuring successful acceptance and transition of new products from the R&D team to operational ownership.
6.Supporting and contributing to the development of the Product Research and Development vision and product roadmap.
7.Preparing product development financial forecasts and assist with the development of the annual marketing plan.
8.Designing market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
(1) NPI and MP management of product/project.
(2) Execution of Project Management related activities to reach project goal, and meet customers‘ expectations.
(3) Coordinate on time completion of overall project timing, milestones, and key deliverables including samples, as well as tracking program/projects APQP, Costs, Quality, and Validation.
(4) Deliver cross communication among R&D, production team and other stakeholders to optimize the feasibility of production.
(5) Carry out design review and tackle design issues, incl. ECR/ECN tracking.
(6) Relationship management with internal and external customers.
(7) Other duties as assigned.
Project Management, he/she is responsible for handling day to day project development activities, and act as contact window for oversea‘s Tier 1 customer on behalf of project development team. He/She is also required to offer continue support throughout the duration of product life cycle until project EOL. Past experiences with Android OS products will be preferred
Project Management, he/she is responsible for handling day to day project development activites, and act as contact window for oversea‘s Tier 1 customer on behalf of project development team. He/She is also required to offer continue support throughout the duration of product life cycle until project EOL. Past experiences with Android OS products will be preferred.
1.Issue handling through interdepartmental discussion and provide right direction to team from all aspects.
2. Regularly report project/issue status to management with systematic and logical presentation.
3. PCBA/System build status monitor with factory.
4. Timely do case sharing with outstanding presentation skill to team.
5. Maintain relationship with client
1. Project schedule/cost control.
2. Issue handling through interdepartmental discussion and provide right direction to team from all aspects.
3. Regularly report project/issue status to managment with systematic and logical presentation.
4. PCBA/System build status monitor with factory.
5. Timely do case sharing with outstanding presentation skill to team.
6. Maintain relationship with client.
1. Creation of overall project plan and key point of contact for all cross functional teams for hardware projects.
2. Track and ensure closure of engineering status, issues.
3. Responsible for planning and executing engineering builds.
4. Be self-direct with the ability to review changes and weigh tradeoffs between engineering resources and operational improvements.
5. Drive deep dives for consistent module and system level completion.
6. Status and execution communications.
7. Material tracking and build matrix control.
1. Detail oriented, multi-tasking and thorough communication skills
2. Coordination between different function groups
3. ODM/OEM Key Account Management
4. Product Price Strategy
5. Able to travel between 1~2 weeks when necessary