The position will handle daily tasks such as corporate communications with external and internal stakeholders, message crafting, media monitoring and market information analyzing. By generating positive news coverage, achieving product placement without payment in broadcast, print and new media, the position works to proactively promote profile.
- Create and uphold brand image from a long term perspective.
- Tell the corporate message, brand the company and manage reputation.
- Participate in a complete Communications experience (either in PR agency or in-house PR experience).
- Handle/support positioning, branding, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications.
- Build relationship and proactively network with key reporters.
- Promote news stories and features to the media.
- Closely work with the in-house Communications team and external agency partner to drive Communications ideas and media relation activities.
- Support cross-functional team projects that involve customer services, marketing, business development, corporate communications, legal, service planning, engineering and more.
- Shape the service development process, organize service launches and form future Communications strategy.
- Coordinate with partners on co-marketing initiatives, and work with external agencies on creative and event-based projects.
- Manage SNS channels (Facebook, YouTube, etc.) effectively and strategically.
- Design and execute promotional campaigns and work with service teams to launch new services.