We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process.
Do you think you match this profile as well? Than keep on reading!
For our office based in Taiwan, we are looking for a Marketing Internship.
• Support in the planning and execution of campaigns
• Assist in the planning and execution of EF events
• Liaise with schools to partner up for academic projects
• Manage and create interaction on our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, EF Blog, Twitter
• Create and send direct e-mailings
• Content management of the website
• Production and translation of offline materials
• Proactive and like to take initiative.
• Structured and well-organized way of working
• A fast learner and efficient at daily tasks
• Passionate about what you do and have a strong interest in everything that’s connected to online and offline marketing
• Creative and think out of the box, but have an analytical mind as well
• Open, communicative and team-oriented personality
• Native in Mandarin and fluent in English
• International experience in the form of an exchange year or a language stay abroad is an advantage
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and motivation letter in English.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Please apply via our career site here:
IMPORTANT: Only the candidates who applied through our career site will be count as a valid application. Please kindly understand and follow this.
【蝦皮購物 is NOW HIRING!】
• 蝦皮購物儲備幹部 • 數據分析專業人才 • 活動企劃專員 •
• 品類管理企劃 • 軟體測試工程師 • 實習專區 •
• 更多徵才職缺：請於1111人力網站搜尋 樂購蝦皮股份有限公司
【蝦皮購物 X 2019校園徵才】場次資訊
3/09 台灣大學ll 椰林大道 攤位49&51
3/10 交通大學ll 攤位137
3/10 成功大學ll 攤位285&286
3/22 政治大學ll 四維堂 C8&C9
The Taipei Analyst role is a full-time position to support strategic analyses of clinical, medical, and market data within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and health care provider industry, and collaborate with global Xelay team members to accomplish project engagement goals and objectives.
Analysts at Xelay Acumen tackle the most advanced and difficult problems our clients face that drive bottom-line financial returns and create tremendous value, including
• Conducting clinical trial data analytics and design
• Supporting medical publications with novel analyses
• Understanding and shaping new markets
• Framing new business and medical treatment models
• Assessing specific competitors‘ performance
• Performing due diligence
At Xelay Acumen Taipei, you will be part of a growing high-performing global company with opportunities to serve health care, pharmaceutical, and biotech clients on their cutting-edge drugs and therapies to help patients around the world. You will gain frequent professional development and consulting skills as well as a global network of like-minded colleagues that will prepare you for your time at Xelay and beyond. Taipei Analysts will have the opportunity to travel to the US for training purposes as well as long term rotations and/or transfers to the US for outstanding and high potential performers. Furthermore, strong performers will be considered for management roles in Taipei and globally.
Analysts at Xelay Acumen quickly acquire the core capabilities of a successful, trustworthy team member through the following responsibilities:
• Manage individual workstreams
• Create, refine, and present recommendations to senior management
• Structure and solve challenging problems to address critical business issues
• Perform complex clinical trial and web survey data analyses in support of ad-hoc and ongoing projects
• Synthesize medical literature and communications into key takeaways and implications for the Client
• Receive and provide timely feedback from managers and team members
• Develop programs, methodologies, and files for analyzing and presenting data
• Interpret and organize data results, literature research and market research into executive summaries and professional consulting presentations
• Use and support database applications and analytical tools: evaluate data quality, applications, and functions, produce output, maintain data assets
• Research new data sources and analytical tools; contribute to new product development and improvement in product delivery and presentation
1. Analyze customer behavior and present data insight for business decision making from revenue opportunities to potential risk control
2. Produce campaign leads and track program effectiveness based on strategies made
3. Various ad hoc requests per Business needs
1. 針對使用者經驗 User Experience 進行質化與量化研究，分析並提出洞見 (insight & oversight)以形成策略與專案
2.至少一年工作經驗 / 在學期間俱備實習經驗者優先考慮
We are looking for professionals with superior analytical thinking to join ASE Group Strategic Marketing and Planning Department in Taipei worldwide headquarter. ASE Group is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in IC assembly and test, and we have extended our presence in electronic manufacturing services through our subsidiary, USI. The position will have the great fast-track involvement in group strategic planning / business development and exposure to global technology dynamics and leading electronic and semiconductor companies. An ideal candidate will be able to organize insightful reports and analysis to senior management and facilitate the growth of our group.
- Conduct market analysis on electronic and semiconductor industry to help our group identify business opportunities
- Perform regular tracking for group operational & financial performances and deliver insights to senior management.
- Perform researches on potential M&A targets and partnership opportunities with execution plans.
- Utilize effective communication skills and problem-solving thinking to work closely with different departments within ASE Group to ensure company growth.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering and manufacturing teams to assist senior management make strategic business decisions with our market intelligence.
- BS/BA or MS/MBA in business administration, finance, or equivalent
- Solid knowledge or experience in electronic, semiconductor, or EMS/ODM industry is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Superior Excel financial modeling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Native proficiency in Chinese/fluent in English speaking and writing
To carry out business development and research work on the Taiwan Mobile phone and wearable. The role will include responsibility in developing relationship with vendors to drive Mobile phone and wearable conversation and performing quantitative and qualitative market analysis, writing reports, and interaction with vendors and channel partners to collect market data.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
l Knowledge of ICT markets is a benefit
l Must have intermediate Excel skills
l Must have strong writing skills in English
l Must be able to provide intelligent analysis
l Must have strong problem-solving skills
l Must have strong desk research skills
l Preferably intermediate Word skills
l Preferably intermediate PowerPoint skills
l Preferably intermediate presentation skills
l Strong communication skills Persistent
l Fast learner
l Meticulous / detail-oriented
l Adaptable Willing to work hard
l Demonstrates initiative / Able to perform duties with minimal supervision
l Leadership ability
Job description :
The market Analyst will cover Taiwan software, IT service and security research, he/she will be working with IDC regional/country analysts to develop valuable market insights and provide strategic advices for clients. Major responsibilities include:
- Analyze and interpret market dynamics and trends
- Produce high quality Taiwan software, IT service, security market data and forecasts
- Deliver insights via qualitative reports and quantitative models
- Manage positive and professional relationships with vendors and clients .
-Involve in local consulting projects
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
1.Fluent in English, both written and spoken
2.Good knowledge in IT market
3.Strong communication and presentation skills
4.3 years of professional experience
5.Strong in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6.Eager to learn and team work focused