We are looking for a person who is responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, management marketing activities. Also help to analyze and evaluate our events, promotion and tradeshow achievements. Candidate needs to follow up with marketing target and ensure implementation of strategy.
1.Marketing activities plan and execution
2.Market survey and analysis
3.Marketing strategy Proposing and briefing
4.Internal and out sourcing integration
6.Exhibition, Seminar, Forum execution and survey
7.E-commerce and social media execution
8.Branding promotion plan
9.Official announcement and business proposal writing
**business trip occasionally
1. Generate marketing material: write clear, persuasive, original copy for product marketing materials, solution brief, technical white paper, press release and corporate events. Amend, revise or redevelop marketing copy in response to feedback from BDM, solution team, PM team and also upper management.
2. Manage and coordiate marketing events from start to finish: tasks include event contract negotiation and process, event message and booth layout and handouts, and most importantly collect business leads for business people to follow up. Events include but not limited to NVIDI GTC, OpenInfra/OpenStack event and SC. Events could be in Taiwan or oversea.
3. Key contact for Altos Computing web site and web site vendor (ITCH): Timely update press release and marketing material to Altos Computing web site and work with web site vendor in case of framework adjustment.
4. Proofreading and content development: Provide English proofreading and content development support to marketing colleagues and those from other departments.
1. Big data maintenance (material price and component price analysis)
2. IT tool creation (x-ray, IPA, SPA, etc.)
3. Market analysis (raw material price and trend, design trend, new production process trend, etc.)
4. Cost analyze:
a) use IT tool to analysis component cost and provide for BU and sourcer team’s reference
b) Work with project team for “design to cost” opportunity
c) Long term – provide market price information for project team at RFQ stage
‒ Define the sampling size, design questionnaire, as well as prepare screeners, discussion guides and other materials for conducting consumer research.
‒ Manage and assist survey operations (e.g. web survey platform, translation, localization, coding, sample and list preparation, reporting, design).
‒ Analyze data on customers and consumers, and consolidate reports into actionable insights that enhance customer experiences, and improve business performance, ICT product designs and marketing efforts.
‒ Incorporate various market intelligence into product roadmap, business and marketing planning; define, gather, review, analyze and present data to support executives in strategic decision making.
‒ Compile competitive intelligence on industry trends, product features, pricing, positioning, and business portfolio to support corporate strategies for executive meetings with key partners and suppliers.
‒ Research on specific topics/projects for top managers to seize business opportunities and influence decision makers at all levels.
‒ Source, negotiate, purchase and manage market intelligence vendors.
‒ Manage the resource center for internal market research needs.
‒ Conduct strategic communications with external analysts.
‒ Consolidate global data for management reporting.