1. Create long-term plans for the administration of the museum, and run the daily operations including facility improvements, capital campaign fundraising, educational programming, and staffing.
2. Develop operation strategy & policy, including marketing, ticketing, membership, funding, education and cross-industry alliance.
3. Recruits, trains, and supervises appropriate staff, establishes and reviews job requirements and assignments, and develops the volunteer recognition program; creates job requirements, interviews and hire contractors, and reviews work.
4. Oversees the professional care and management of the museum‘s artifacts, exhibits, library, photographs, and document collections using knowledge of preservation, care, handling, storage, and security of collections; manages the professional development and delivery of educational and entertainment programs guided by a mission of public service; manages the daily operation of visitor services area including volunteer and front desk management, as well as managing the museum gift shop.
5. Lead the operation team and directly report to Museum President