1.Lead EE team to design server products and manage a department
2.At least five years on EE related RD design or management experience
3.English read/ write capability is required, speaking is preferred
• Supervise a 24x7x365 Network Operation Center’s (NOC) shift operations and personnel.
• Assign and manage the work load of shift personnel, as well as escalate resource constraints to management.
• Oversee day-to-day NOC operations, escalations, ticketing and communications with all customers.
• Ensure that the NOC goes beyond what is required as defined by Service Level Agreements.
• Implement proactive processes/alerting tools or applications to monitor infrastructure and system availability.
• Update and maintain documentation associated with processes and procedures.
• Continuously improve and develop systems to proactively monitor the infrastructure we manage.
• Hire, train, mentor and develop Level 1 / Level 2 technicians.
• Coordinate efforts to identify root cause and recommend solutions with technical engineers.
• Maintain and update all Data Center design documentation.
• Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within the Data Center and Enterprise; recommend prioritized enhancements and oversee implementation.
• Ensure that systemic issues have appropriate resolution paths.
• Identify and document root cause for priority issues.
• Generate key reports for management including but not limited to: system availability, service level agreements, ticket resolution and customer issues.
• Work alongside and ensure mentoring of NOC personnel is occurring to ensure all staff is acquiring the necessary skill sets to perform their job functions and meet departmental and individual goals.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
1.RF match tuning
6.Sample build failure FA
7.HW unit test report preparation
At least 5 years RF related experience.
Familure with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and BT verification,SiP module design experience is preferable.
伺服器DFS經理Design For Serviceability
This position will represent our company to implement strategies that improve the serviceability of Server products, including ease of product maintenance, repair and the avoidance of associated warranty costs.
• Support Design Engineers responsible for specific commodities and subsystems, and participate in their peer reviews
• Develop, communicate, and advocate service technical requirements for serviceability
• Develop and document service part release strategies with Service Engineers, Design Engineers, and Supplier Engineers
• Review engineering work orders to monitor and manage design change impacts to service parts, service information, and other service deliverables
• Review and contribute to technical service bulletins; Develop and validate service tools
• Provide support for other teams including for Service Information Development and Validation, Technical Assistance, Service Training, Field Support, and Marketing
• Support validation of service procedures on Server products, especial for
² Simplify product architecture
² Simplify assembly design and minimize parts to reduce service procedure steps
² Define the criteria for minimum parts and Minimize Parts Exercise
² Define the standardization approach and method for minimize part variety and hand tools
• Support Service Team and Customers to resolve challenging service part and service repair procedure issues
• Work with engineering functions, suppliers, plant personnel and others to implement cost reduction methods and product improvements
伺服器DFT 經理Design For Test
The DFT Engineer plays an important role in the development of test programs and as an interface for test application and diagnostics for Server product development.
• Working with rest of the team to document DFT specifications
• Developing, implementing DFT architecture and infrastructure
• Deployment and implementation of DFT/DFD (Design For Debug) techniques for Server product
• Deployment of DFT methodologies that reduce test cost and increase production quality
• Defining the core test strategy, developing test models, creation of macro test rules and patterns
• Verification of manufacturing test rules, creating the test specification, debugging manufacturing tests
• Generating structural test vectors, analyzing and improving coverage
• Working with designers on DQA, SIT, Diagnostics and manufacturing test engineering issues
• Managing schedules and supporting cross-functional engineering effort
伺服器DFM Design For Manufacturability
DFM (Design For Manufacturability
The DFM Engineer will be responsible for advising and consulting with R&D in support of designing new products that are highly manufactural. The DFM Engineer will work up front during the development process, influencing design, manufacturing and test solutions.
Establishing and defining the DFM Engineering goals and product design guides
Managing manufacturability issues to ensure that established product quality and product yield levels are met at the start of production by manufacturing
Assisting with investigation, root cause analysis and corrective action implementation for product quality and product yield issues during product launch
Serve as point of contact for product development teams for DFM content related questions
Failure Analysis Experience on Electronic Products 6Y+.
English Communication skill (TOEIC 500+), Capable to discuss FA with the customer.
Capable to Handle RMA FA.
Well leadership to handle FA Team (15+ HC) is Plus.
SMT/Process Experience is Plus.
Factory Failure Analysis
Well Leadership to handle the Failure Analysis team
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
Excellent 3D CAD skills - Experience with ProE
5~8 years’ experience for the mechanical detail design on assigned components for server or PC
- Experience with computer electro-mechanical assembly.
Responsible for testing, analysis and debug on assigned mechanical prototypes.
Understanding of precision sheet metal fabrication processes (NC punching, press brake forming, hardware insertion processes), hard tooling fabrication processes (metal stamping) and plastic injection molding processes.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to analyze options for critical design elements and features and determines optimum selection.