We are looking for professionals with superior analytical thinking to join ASE Group Business Planning Department in Taipei worldwide headquarter. ASE Group is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in assembly and test. The position will have the great fast-track involvement in group strategic planning / business development and exposure to global technology dynamics and leading semiconductor companies. An ideal candidate will be able to organize insightful reports and analysis to senior management and facilitate the growth of our group.
- Develop Wireless SoC Software/Firmware system on 8051/ARM/DSP MCU (has experience for 2.4G/5G RF, WiFi, Bluetooth is better)
- Development and verification of custom product Software/Firmware
- Microcontroller Device Driver Software development and verification for various peripherals of microcontrollers based on ARM/8051/DSP (e.g. SPI, I2C, UART, USB, RF IC control, etc)
- Development of SW architecture, test specifications and customer documents
- Cooperation with other team(e.g. PM,FAE or HW, etc)
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering
- Must be good in C programming
- Embedded OS, multi-thread programming experience
- Any I/O control knowledge like GPIO, SPI, I2C, UART, USB... is a plus
- MCU controller experience is a plus.
- Any communication protocols understanding like 802.11, 802.11, Bluetooth/BLE, Ethernet... is a plus
- Cloud service access, like http web service, AWS... is a plus
- iOS/Android programming... is a plus
- ● 工程學門 相關科系